Toonami: Batman Day

FanDome is cancelled, but Toonami still managed to convince DC to give them some Batman movies for next week.

Attached: 305283742_3049824255308401_2531882647592383563_n.jpg (1000x1000, 394.12K)

This isn't even a consolation prize.

>Batman mask of the phantasm
Sir, we're in for a night of KINO. Don't forget where you are.

>Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
finally Toonami is good

>Batman:Mask of the Phantasm
Fuck, I got work at 5am Sunday but I'll pull an all-night for that

Phantasm is good.

>Phantasm after Husk
tragic.

It sucks. Sub zero was better. So was mystery of the batwoman

>Batman hush
Not Soul of the dragon or under the red hood.

Attached: Come on now.png (600x375, 224.42K)

They did Red Hood last year.

Even then Hush sucks ass.
I'd have Rather Gotham knight or a none batman film like Wonder Woman or Superman vs the elite.

Attached: file.png (1000x1500, 1.13M)

Subzero Arguable.
Mystery of Batwoman HELL NO.

You guys think Caped Crusader will be dumped onto Toonami instead?

It's kind of amazing that the movie nights somehow manage to be worse than the regular nights.

They showed Gotham Knight 2 years ago.

Toonami didn’t convince shit. DC is telling them to do this and giving them the material to do it with

So I take it they are aware Hush is the shitty one which is why it’s airing first to kinda force people to watch it?

>Lupin ending in a few weeks
>already rolling out the stall tactics
Are you ready for another fall of Black Lotus marathons since the faggitman didnt secure any shows again?

based

If we absolutely had to get a DC night couldn't it have been a JLU rerun marathon?

Mask of the Phantasm is from 1993, old content, regardless of perceived quality, usually drives the audience away. Too risky to lead with it even if Hush is shit, it at least looks new

Toonami doesn’t get a choice on these DC nights. They air what DC demands they air, when they want it aired. Usually they shill Fandome for them, but that got cancelled so this pretty much the only “event” left for the year for them to shill

were getting housing complex c

toonami doesnt get a choice on anything
discovery already had them shill shark week
and just recently they shilled craig of the fucking creek

Yea to replace Primal. We need something to replace Lupin, and not too long after something to replace HCC since it’s only 4 episodes

Still. I like Mask of the Phantasm but I have it on DVD. It's kinda played out. I get DC puts all their eggs in the Batman basket but surely there's something a little less overdone.
Hell give us a Brave and the Bold night instead.

I mean they still have a choice on what acquisitions to pick up. There aren’t any anime they are being forced by higher ups to air

Both of these movies have never aired on Toonami before, it’s not like they are repeating movies from years past