Why is there such a big bias against writers in comics and cartoons?

Why is there such a big bias against writers in comics and cartoons?

Attached: Alan-Moore-credit-Mitch-Jenkins.jpg (680x680, 665.38K)

Just stop writing badly.

They get successful and suddenly think they're smart enough to preach down how everything should be run.
Step away from the Twitter, get back to writing funny books.

Cuz they're unnecessary.

I've read fanfics with better writers (who do it for free)

They seem to either hate comics, hate the people who buy comics, or both, so go online to seethe about their frustration and lash out at anyone in striking distance who asks why they don't just write batman punch bad guy.

Attached: 1655467883807.jpg (636x572, 67.01K)

>Writers can never give their insight, as if that's not their entire jobs.
Why?

Separate art from the artist.
Writers have always talked about that shit, you just dislike what they have to say as you're a fragile numale.

desu I think people just want to consume media and not think about the person creating it. so they want to watch the new avengers or new gods movie but they don't want to hear about how jack kirby was treated. they want to watch new cartoon but don't want to hear about the chief writer's opinion on the ukraine/russia or whatever. basically people want to avoid any kind of cognitive dissonance, and treating the authors like humans will bring you a lot of that

>fragile numale
I'm not the one using my official Twitter to virtue signal how enlightened I am and then block half the country when people start disagreeing with me.

Most writers aren't actually very smart. Oftentimes they wrote their best, most successful works only because of limitations at the time or editorial interference. It's called the George Lucas Syndrome.

The best of them will most likely move on to other media where they can make real money, leaving only the lesser ones behind. Pic not related.

Attached: alanmoore-simpsons-300x225[1].png (300x225, 91.82K)

Alan Moore is pretty successful on his own.

>Comic books are silly and their creators shoulnt have any opinions on anything
Wow what a non biased take.

That's because you're lazy fucks who don't like to think.

This. It's because of the absolute state of writers for comics and cartoons, and the glee they seem to take in ruining characters and concepts that have existed for longer than their careers.

pretty sure alan moore made much more money working for DC comics than going back to indie stuff, running a magazine or making short films

Thus the "not related" comment. Moore obviously doesn't give a shit about cash (unless he can rant about it amusingly and make all the Any Forumstards lose their shit because they don't understand humor or irony).

Because most of them are just failed writers who landed into comics and don't stop showing their disdain for the medium and its fanbase?

Attached: 1558241596282.png (544x572, 223.94K)

Because most of them are annoying or shitty people.

Many just like comedians write edgy material.
Then they get popular
Then they apologize for their edgy writing and condemn anyone attempting to emulate them.

The ones who retain ownership of their works will as is often the case become huge sellouts, have some band of kikeburgs make a trashy adaption and then defend the steaming pile of shit.

Liefeld, McFarlane and etc. paid handsomely and he got a six figure book deal recently

Because they're bad