D23 Expo 2022 Thread

Post all announcements of the shit the mouse presents us here

Attached: d23_Expo-2022_Mickey_KeyArt-horiz.jpg (1600x900, 280.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chibicmps/status/1568040302073487364
wdwnt.com/2022/08/new-limited-edition-and-limited-release-pins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope all the announcements are terrible. The Rat has pushed me too far recently. I want to see them tread water before drowning.

Attached: tellmeimthebest.png (960x3218, 2.43M)

Splash Mountain replacement first look

Attached: FcLs2s3agAIFCVO.jpg (3024x4032, 3.75M)

>they built an entire fucking model just to show how they're lightly re-theming the outside of Splash Mountain
...alrighty then.

yup. they have to plan out everything in 3D, no matter how shitty the change

Attached: fuck_pixar-pier-I_hate_this_shit.jpg (624x351, 33.93K)

Really fucking excited for Lorcana. I wanna grab these cards off of ebay or something. i hope they aren't exclusive to the expo.

Whoops forgot image

Attached: disney-lorcana-trading-cards-1.jpg (1000x1000, 1013.24K)

While we wait for announcements here’s an image of a panel Dana "Hack" Terrace did recently where we see her computer’s Windows is pirated. Which is funny because her show got cancelled because of piracy.
Anyways my theory is Disney just casually dumps the 3 specials on Disney+ and make a small announcement about it on D23 before moving on to upcoming shows.

Attached: 1BC06F1A-3174-4825-BF37-6AA33AF97035.jpg (720x1600, 89.6K)

Only this card is exclusive to the expo
The others aren't and will be sold widespread but special editions of said cards are being sold at D23 with an exclusive foil and d23 logos

Attached: 6e7a45a8.png (716x1000, 698.15K)

Well if it’s a trading card game I doubt they’ll be exclusive for too long

Oh man, and that Mickey is the one i wanted the most. Might have to scout Ebay for it but I'm also thinking a Reprint is gunna happen sometime

twitter.com/Chibicmps/status/1568040302073487364
kinda wish we got this instead of The Owl House

Why would her PC be in Spanish retard and not the PC of the Mexican con at which she was presenting

>crediting artists on the cards
holy based

standing by for disappointment

Attached: angry-ozzie.png (220x234, 6.14K)

>Front and center at the entrance banner
>Will get nothing
Another year of Oswald suffering

Attached: FcF_VGgXgAE_8JL.png (679x371, 483.88K)

>actually being acknowledged by disney
>nothing
Nigger what?

Who here got reservations for today's animation panel? I can't wait to be disappointed by Disney's upcoming projects and mildly intrigued by Pixars movies

*burp*

I'd rather take Danner's television series that Disney denied or a prominent role in Kingdom Hearts that Disney denied over being on a sign for 2 days

they better show something interesting for this movie, because right now it looks like a fucking parody of the most generic Pixar movie imaginable

Attached: WHAT_IF_ELEMENTS_HAD_FEELINGS.jpg (1200x800, 256.16K)

Nobody cares.

t. not an artist

Making fun of Disney is a bannable offense.

Attached: 1648610115830.jpg (664x737, 215.19K)

So is ban evading like you're doing

watch as Disney learns exactly the wrong lesson from Lightyear, that the concept was “too out there/off-brand for Toy Story” (not that eveyone rejected it because it was an obvious cynical brand extension), cancels all their original projects and announces a bunch of cookie-cutter sequels instead

they should've at least brought him back in DDD or BBS since that's where they were the most liberal about Disney worlds in KH

she probably would have gotten it cancelled anyways

there's going to be like, a new pin in the parks' gift shops.

and maybe they'll put one of the found cartoons on a Blu-Ray extra even though nobody buys discs anymore.

although y'all should definitely buy discs, subscription services will absolutely betray you. Disney invented the whole "act now because it's going in the vault forever" tactic

Attached: chicken stripped.png (966x587, 359.7K)

I care.

>there's going to be like, a new pin in the parks' gift shops.
unironically yes lmao
wdwnt.com/2022/08/new-limited-edition-and-limited-release-pins/