ETHAN FROM STRANGE WORLD IS GAY

dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32605&start=160

(Prince Kido saw a screening at Annecy)

Attached: Profile_-_Ethan_Clade.png (824x804, 479.55K)

Well he IS brown, so that's kinda a given.

There goes its box office.

>alright, we've turned the entire crew into a bag of tokens
>how can we ensure its failure even further?
>...i know!
FUCK
OFF
I WANT TO GO BACK TO NORMALCY
CAN WE GO BACK TO NORMALCY ALREADY

From what?

This shit was going to bomb anyway

This is what the left has done.
Abandon Western animation, embrace Eastern European animation instead.
Russia is much better with animation now, plus they still keep 2D alive.

That's a guy?

It was mentioned already. This isn't news.

can't wait for the Dross video

Attached: 1652233980841.png (249x255, 91.03K)

who gives a shit?
this looks like the most generic crap ever

I thought we knew already

>Looks like a fat, brown dyke.

Attached: 1644129876727.png (533x358, 441.97K)

can we go back to 2D animation if every new Disney CGI animated movie is a huge failure?

W-Wait, you mean...GAYS EXIST?! WHY DID NO ONE INFORM ME OF THIS TRAVESTY? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE LIKES PENIS?! NOW I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF PENIS IN BUTT! FACEBOOK IS SPAMMING ME WITH PENIS IN BUTT ADS! MAKE IT STOP! AAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!

Attached: 1570231235388.jpg (640x723, 38.67K)

That's not going to happen because 3D is easier and cheaper to make.

>The film will likely mark Disney Animation's long-awaited return to producing theatrical traditional 2D animated hand drawn films since Winnie the Pooh in 2011 to continue reliving its golden age.
>On May 14, 2022, two new working titles for upcoming Disney Animation films scheduled for 2024 were revealed during The DisInsider Show; one of those titles being Bluebeard.[1] On August 30, new rumors about the film had emerged, saying that it was to be an adaptation of a French fairy tale and that it is being produced using entirely traditional animation.
What do you think? Is it gonna stay 2D? Or maybe it'll be 2D, but in a weird cheapo style. Regardless, you know they won't let the title character actually be a villain.

Attached: Bluebeard.jpg.jpg (1000x666, 75.39K)

Not really sure. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Hopefully, it will be that "2D rotoscoped over CGI" style that Paperman and Feast used.
It was also going to be used for Gigantic but they couldn't use it well for a feature-length film.
Weirdly enough, Sony would beat them over making a feature-length film with this style when they made Spider-Verse a 2D film rotoscoped over CGI.

people are making a big deal of such little things nowadays

So? You're gay and I don't have a problem with that either.

I hope you people realize that the only reason they made him look like a girl is so China can just pretend he's female in the dub

Watching this is supporting dykes

Attached: 765336537.png (1030x1038, 508.27K)

China is cracking down on femboys anyway.
Ironic considering one of their most popular creations is Genshin Impact, and that has some very feminine looking boys.

Based, might go see it then

the fags have noticed, threads over, now they'll bootlick a corporate to own the righties

>Russia is much better with animation now
prove it