Thoughts on aztec batman?

thoughts on aztec batman?

Attached: Aztec_Batman_SPANISH_2.jpg (681x383, 56.68K)

He’s a loser. I can’t wait for Dos Face Cortez to waste him and the rest of the Aztecs.

Take away the nose ring and then we shall talk.

why aztec and not spaniard

>Aztec
>non-cloth armor
lol

Can't wait till my homies from Tlaxcala fuck him up.

uh excuse me BIGOT but you aren't allowed to remember how the Triple Alliance was hated and its subjects welcomed and aided the Spanish m'kay?

So is he taking on the sclerotic, virgin sacrificing religious elite of the Aztec? Or is he only taking down people do un-sanctioned baby virgin killing

Cultural Appropriation. Hispanics have no right to appropriate white myths

I find it dumb when there’s literally a character called Aztec that would be cooler to see get an animated adaption than just another Thing to throw on the bat pile

Should've just been an original idea without batman. Also have the lore and mythos be based on mesoamerican culture instead of just straight up use Aztecs.
Something like Onyx Equinox but less anime like. Maybe have the animation be like Primal or Fire and Ice.

>no, you can't have original ideas of a hero, he must be some other hero but slightly changed

Does this Batman fight against the human sacrificing priests or is he only going to fight against the conquistadors?

Did he rape Mayan Jokers daughter and sacrifice his wife to Quetzalcóatl for the glory of Aztec Gotham?

Lame. having bruce in a mariachi hat is hilarious, and all these alternate versions should be that way. instead of being this tacky ethnic thing

Trying to paint this psychotic culture as heroic in any way is hilarious and just indicative of the modern media's tendency to side with villains.

They want to correct past mistakes. batman in mariachi is ''racist'' but the token is somehow better

cool design but why is it batman?

he should just rape Mayan Joker instead

Mayan Joker is an insane human-sacrificing priest.

Aztec Joker

>not JoCortez