The Queen is dead, boys

The Queen is dead, boys
And it's so lonely on a limb

Attached: FcKRc9NXkAEY7Bo.jpg (1244x1741, 368.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFNnK4wuyaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The queen is ded? Impossible

One step closer to the caliphate

Ironically, Ireland won’t be united until the native Irish population has been completely replaced by pakis and pajeets. Eventually one government of a place named Ireland will find it economically feasible to unite with another government of another place named Ireland, but it will never be a meaningful victory for the Irish people

>I Love BBC
kek

NO WAY MAN
>look it up
>it's true
KEK

Attached: 1660354174097.jpg (415x480, 32.59K)

I got like three texts from foreign friends asking me if there were street parties and nationwide celebrating all over Ireland today and asked me if I was going to any

Why do foreigners think we’re like this? It’s really confusing. Most Irish people are somewhere between indifferent and mildly sympathetic.

Attached: C1794B1D-CB80-413D-999D-0DEB56A5125D.jpg (384x395, 19.38K)

The post below me will be the first decree of King Charles

The Troubles

I hearby declare that Futa is gay.

I’m Palestinian. None of us give a shit. It’s like “eh some old lady died and oh look some Jews are bulldozing more houses”

>I

Real story about how I heard the news
>walking in the park to do some thinking
>near the end of my walk I spot three loudly talking lower class school girls about to pass me
>one abruptly yells at me "The queen is dead" in an amused tone
>I don't even look at them, thinking they're just joking and looking to get reactions out of strangers
>jokingly notes on my ignoring her by calling me rude
>take a stop over on a bridge overlooking some marsh to check the news
>"The Queen has passed away"
>hurry home, say to a jogger "My good man, have you heard? Her majesty has died!"
>jogger responds "oh shit" then jogs off
Why am I such a sperg? Those schoolgirls were a bunch of slutty guttersnipes

Attached: IckyFortunateArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.2M)

Not really dead, she has been secretly entombed on the Golden Throne.

The robotic kind?
youtu.be/uFNnK4wuyaA

Also the last time England got rid of its monarchy they started killing the Irish even harder so you can't really put it all on the monarchy anyways.

For some reason new worlders love to LARP as the IRA despite the fact that they've never been to Ireland

>suffering from cancer
>come back from art break and stress his body again
>just to dab on bongs
Why?

You just answered your own question.

Some things are more important.

uh-oh...

Argentina's going through a massive political crisis and they might go through another "democratic dictatorship". Give the nigga a break

How will Protestants ever recover?

Attached: 1662680606280831.jpg (750x505, 68.53K)

>i heart bbc
very british

What is this referring to?

Celebrate by jacking it to ginger/redhead characters with ASS FRECKLES

what a based argie

Shitting on Rangers, I think

>It's an argenigger
POLENTA

Ireland is british in steroids when it comes to their bending of the knee to brown people. As much as Englands native population is being replaced Ireland will legitimately become a caliphate in our lifetime.

Argentinians are still mad that we own their rock of penguins, and the only revenge they’ve ever been able to do in response is to cheat in a couple of football games.

This. It's so bad and nobody seems to talk about it

I can't imagine being in a country that's actually disintegrating and trying to shit on another countries politics.

Tick-Tock, Bongs

Attached: 1637681700424.png (828x928, 182.51K)