Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: mordopunchesben.jpg (1280x720, 116.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-iAfxOhfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=6bBJJ0Pv5kc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Benson

Benson

Benson. They may have been slackers, but spinning an allergy induced coma as a lesson is insensitive and dickish.

Benson, but to an extent he wasn't wrong. Why the fuck would you eat something you're horribly allergic too?

I seriously doubt Mordecai and Rigby would make a joke at Benson's expense if he was put in a coma or dead. They're idiotic manchildren but they have morals.

Pops, for not allowing Benson to fire those retards a long time ago.

>morals
Mordecai killed Rigby over a chick.

Benson.

Rigby is absolutely both stupid and a jackass enough to do so.

Benson. He tried to spin a harmless activity turned lethal as a lesson in karma.

Benson. Even if it was a peak smoothbrain moment of Rigby to eat eggs while knowing he's allergic to them, it was uncalled for of Benson to spin an accident this into a lesson of not being slackers - especially as Rigby was in a life-or-death situation and they did this on their free time.

>always right pretentious dick gets his just desserts
Benson. But not because he's a cunt, but because he was being a cunt for no reason other than to be his self righteous cunt he feels entitled to be. Lack of sympathy is no excuse.

benson.
mordecai punching him was too soft, fucking pops should have gone to town on his ass.

Mordecai & Rigby for slacking around. They are getting paid for doing their job as groundskeeper, not for trying to win a hat eating an omelette. Under normal circumstances, Benson could have sued Mordecai for punching him

Careful not to fall for it.

It was their fucking free time, not even working hours. If Rigby didn't have allergies for eggs, this entire situation wouldn't have happened.

benson this time but desu going back and watching regular show again, I just end up getting mad Mordecai and Rigby cause now I'm an adult that busts my ass
this episode was a good example
youtube.com/watch?v=9-iAfxOhfc4

Rigby for getting them into that situation in the first place.

Rigby, for lying to mordecai and preventing him from going to collage, dooming him to become a wage slave eternally.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bBJJ0Pv5kc

that episode was the universe course correcting itself.

Attached: 3039812736.png (844x465, 368.88K)

Benson, easily. But...

I forgot how much I hated Rigby for this. Super fucked up.

College is a meme and Mordecai was doing a fucking art degree anyway

what's up with the audio in this clip?

this, Mordecai would've been a loser wagie with or without Rigby

KEEP MARGARET'S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

Anybody else rewatching the show recently? Also damn mordecai is way more of an asshole than how i remembered him