How would Finn and Steven do if they swapped series

How would Finn and Steven do if they swapped series

Attached: 5E424F0A-0591-4F88-97CA-5D52A906D0A2.jpg (2048x1617, 174.05K)

Finn would still remain kissless and die alone and unloved by anyone.
>t. some retard

honestly, finn wouldn't hold back in defeating all the villains cause he ain't the talking it out type

How far back are they switching shows? If finn's been an immortal being integral to the crystal gem cause, then all of his hormonal teenage angst and stupidity will seem incredibly retarded to everyone there. If finn is introduced as Steven's relative and just fills Garnets niche, the show turns into a coming of age brother story of two autistic boys becoming bigger disappointments.

Garnet meanwhile kinda doesn't aspire for much so AT becomes a very reserved SOL involving a gem and her party animal dog, like garfield but gayer. Ooo probably becomes a shithole without finn's heroics but for garnet, it's not much skin off her back.

I said Finn and Steven

Steven universe becomes a traditional action show and adventure time becomes gayer even faster

>t. Steven
Garnet and Finn need those sheets cleaned

>Uaaaaaah? Nooooo Marceline, you cant suck on my peeeeeenis, you have to suck on Bubblegum princess! And let me watch! Yeah! huh huh huh huh. *shits and cries*

I'm going to assume for convenience sake that Finn is half-PD and Steven is fully human but with Finn's weird natural tenacity so he doesn't get gibbed by random monsters
>Finn
Actually picks up on his powers and masters them quicker than Steven did. Honestly thinking back on it most of Steven's accomplishments were just circumstance or luck (befriending Lapus and Peridot, just happening to be a diamond which gets the others to listen to him, just so happens to have a powerful pink version of himself that comes out when he loses his gem). Finn should be able to get through the series without any real issue. As a bonus he doesn't even suffer from PTSD so Future basically doesn't happen. On the flip side though he dies a forever alone virgin because he's a Pendleton Ward character.
>Steven
A much gentler version of Finn, but still wants to be a hero. Actually manages to make some headway with Ice King, but everything with the Lich and his dad end up fucking him up hard. If he survives and isn't mind broken, though, he'd totally bang Flame Princess because he's not a terrible person like Finn is.

>Marceline x Steven
She can suck on his gem

Attached: FbqKcMxWQAIEMtI.jpg (4052x4096, 614.63K)

Boy-on-women action is hot. I wish there were always /ss/ threads here.

then make them

Imagine the sex

Finn has been through a lot, his pelvis can take it.

PB x Steven is the patrician choice

And Steven can heal him

SU would kind of turn into a generic shonen now that I think about it, a lot of the stuff that sets SU apart is the kind of person Steven is/wants to be. Finn didn't give a shit about being a immortal god thing, so he likely wouldn't care too much about "being" Rose. He also has no issues with killing and would very quickly resort to violence who at least tries to talk himself out of it.
I don't think it'd be an easy ride for Finn though, he'd likely get chastised a lot by the other gems for just how willing to get into fights he is and I can easily see Finn shattering someone he sees as a threat like Jasper, Bismuth or Peridot, or even the Diamonds which would cause more issues down the line, especially in regard to his relationship with the Crystal Gems.

Inversely, I don't think AT changes much at all if Steven takes Finn's place, Steven is really just a more mellowed out version of Finn, if we give Steven Finn's penchant for treasure hunting to get him out of the house, then you just have two Jakes walking around, really. Steven would be a Bard instead of a Barbarian but outside of that I don't see things going very awry, Steven would absolutely try to defeat the Lich, would still be kind to the Ice King, would still go along with PB's whims, etc.

Who do they hook up with

This one's good enough

Attached: 83684144_p0.jpg (525x1190, 208.27K)

True. Would Garnet be a good wife for Finn

Finn would impregnate every single female on that god forsaken beach town. He'd fuck the memory of Steven out of his own mother figures. Fuck Steven.

>He'd fuck the memory of Steven out of his own mother figures. Fuck Steven.
>Steven finally making his way back home
>Garnet is wondering why this fat boy is trying to talk to her as she waits for her round with Finn after he’s done with Amethyst

What does that even mean? Both of their personalities are shaped by the world they lived in and the people who raised them, and even in Finn's inherent importance to the setting is at best mostly left unsaid, Steven is fairly central.