At the start of the episode Rick and Morty can't hear Space Beth because she's in space

>at the start of the episode Rick and Morty can't hear Space Beth because she's in space
>at the end of episode Earth is assimilated by Mr. Frundles and can speak in space

Explain.

Attached: maxresdefault-1907596013.jpg (1280x720, 69.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTZzSBd6Ak4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Repeat to yourself it's just a show, and try to just relax

Son caricaturas mijo, no ande chingando.

How do you know they heard it?

>Explain
He's Mr. Frundles

I just watched it for best girl (sadly shes gone) i had not a fucking clue what was going on

Attached: 1662530376004301.png (10000x7269, 963.93K)

"Wait but I thought he was Mr Frundles"
keked

Mr. Frundles can also turn inanimate objects into living versions of himself, obviously he's a creature that can break the laws of physics.

The vacuum of space has also become Mr. Frundles.

this

So then how come everything is not mr. Frundles And how the fuck did rick get it

Drizz is in this episode?

His spaceship doubles as a cat carrier.

>Drizz
Who the hell is that?
Yeah but how did he pick him up with out turning into mr. Frundles.

Portal'd him into the cat carrier.

I hope Mr Frundles doesn't show up again. He's a creepy cosmic level entity that even Rick couldn't handle. He had a similar reaction to cob world.

it's an invasive species, all the stuff on its own planet has either strong resistance or complete immunity to it's infection, but nothing on earth does. cage was made from locally sourced stuff.

same thing that happened with starlings when some idiot brought them to the us. perfectly fine/balanced in their native country, disastrous for the us ecology.

What I want to know is why didn't Mr. Frundles bite Rick or any of the Smiths as they ran right past him. He had a clean shot on nearly all of their ankles so I guess they all just got really lucky.

The main Jerry was especially lucky considering he was the last one to make it off of the carpet right before it turned.
youtube.com/watch?v=iTZzSBd6Ak4

>Who the hell is that?
A character from the Vindicator's spin off.

>how the fuck did rick get it
Dude, the dude can invent a machine that makes you kill yourself in a different timeline. That's a dumb question.

Is Mr Frundles even sapient? Maybe he wanted to mock Rick after destroying his planet for being imprisioned for so long.

Jerry's naked leg looked appealing

"I'm Mr. Frundles" is just "I'm Mr. Meeseeks" but less funny