What would you want it to be about?

What would you want it to be about?

Attached: e3cb852a61096546bb6ec53ccfad7e6f.jpg (736x983, 64.13K)

Sex

Funny Frog Family

I would want them to go full anime movie. A self contained movie that ignores the canon for content.

Not dykes

Anne dies and goes to hell and meets frog Satan

Act 1: the trio is established, transported to Amphibia. Anne meets the Plantars and figures out she is stranded. Manages to communicate with Marcy via phone, no clue about Sasha.
Act 2: Timeskip one year. Anne + Plantars head to Newtopia, but just as they get there they're ambushed by Sasha + Toads. Sasha blames Anne for what happened, fight ensues. Anne + Plantars manage to escape and flee to Newtopia.
Act 3: Newtopia is already ruled by Core. Darcy + Andrias capture Anne + Plantars and explains her plan to get all three of them and use their powers to invade Earth. Anne escapes, joins with Sasha for reconciliation + resolution fight. Tearful parting with Plantars, then the three join hands and the portal opens.
Credits scene: Marcy having nightmares.

Sasha Anne and Marcy sharing a kiss!

Spranne Against The World (And Homosexuals)

sex

/u/ on steroids

Anne, Marcy and Sasha finding herself trapped in the bodies of her younger self after a trip to the museum, They try to change history so that they can go back to Amphibia, However the more they get things "right" the more it appears something is feeding off the changes to the timeline.

An extradimensional being like Bill and the collector is feeding off that energy and is using it to try and destroy the multiverse, so with everything that ends happily it just gets more power.

The big emotional moment is when Anne plans to give up and let evil win, Sprig now possessed by his future-self comes up and reminds Anne not to give up.

The movie ends with the world saved and because Sprig showed the Guardian that Amphibia has changed for the better, they give him the gems and a new box.

Also hate that tag line.

Sounds OK.
The core sounds better as the defacto king from the start, with Adrias being just a figure that only obeys his true master.

A movie all about Maggie!

Attached: maggiehood.jpg (1638x1959, 207.82K)

I want a proper VHS release

Attached: vhs.png (534x631, 345.99K)

A movie about them.

Attached: Fb_MYy9aUAUDd0j.png (505x452, 207.3K)

So a slightly different Abridged retelling of the series?

Based

made for corruption

Attached: .jpg (2048x1234, 357.87K)

Anne deserves her girlfriends.

Attached: 1661515565513115.jpg (1210x2048, 392.46K)

Attached: 1594838351755.png (507x772, 373.86K)

You know when I said anime movie I meant a movie with an original story like a DBZ or Pokemon movie but honestly a recap movie could be fun too.