This show is the perfect example of how capitalism and massive companies ruin art and animation...

This show is the perfect example of how capitalism and massive companies ruin art and animation, but all anyone talks about is "muh woke" and "muh trannies".

Attached: HGS.jpg (1200x675, 146.96K)

Fuck off commie

Capitalism does a better job at promoting art and animation than your shitty centrally planned economy. You're economically illiterate btw.

>This show is the perfect example of how capitalism and massive companies ruin art and animation
You clearly never saw the original comic that the show is directly from
All you see in the show was planned by the creator from the get go
This show is an example is an example of poor advertising and writers who were more focused on breaking a glass ceiling than telling a well constructed story

>"NO MY COMPANY IS PERFECT! YOU CANT JUST CALL THEM OUT FOR MAKING SHITTY DECISIONS!"
Keep licking those boots.

All the problems the show had, had absolutely nothing to do with capitalism or massive companies. Rather, IF they had remembered capitalism or that they are a massive company, it wouldn't have resulted in this anyway. In todays age you don't do woke unless you're willing to throw money out of the money, thus no capitalism. And if they were thinking like a massive company, they would do what companies do, satisfy their customers and not use their money to make something different no one wanted.

And you're not gonna put blame on the company that hired these people in the first place, interviewed them and used those interviews without their permission, and then let the show come out the way it did?

>stop talking about the -people- who made this piece of shit
>we should blame the -system- that allows pieces of shit to be made alongside masterpieces
>supporting the less authoritarian system makes you a simp for dictators, by the way

>interviewed them and used those interviews without their permission, and then let the show come out the way it did?
What the hell are you talking about?
They clearly were interviewed with their permission and told it was going to be used to advertise the show
They were making a show on the internet not behind the scenes commentary that will be put on a dvd

>You should blame the company that allowed shit to get made.
B'okay

Attached: 1629400230111.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

Look more into it. They interviewed them behind the scenes and used it in the commercial without them being aware of it. This is all publicly documented.

And you have a source on this claim?

Your show was shit.
Deal with it.

So it's "the company's" fault, now? Not le heckin ebil capitalism?

Both, retard.

>decentralized economics is the problem
>you bootlicker

IT'S SPICIN TIME

Attached: ef5.png (814x621, 409.37K)

>poor advertising
Wasn't it so bad it wasn't advertised on purpose, so the people might forget about it?

That would be poor advertising

For the sake of damage control

All pinkos need to put down their SSRIs and hormone blockers so that they don't see the world in such a fucked up way. Also, not cutting off your genitalia and LARPing as women would be nice.

I've not seen this show, just heard reviews of it. even looking at the OP pic, I don't see distinct characters, just some pink mushy thing that's indistinguishable from the other pink blob. This looks like it's meant for kids, and there's probably not a lot of actual conflict driving the plot forward. That sound about right? If I'm off, what actually happens in the show?

Attached: 1627777123582.jpg (1550x859, 564.18K)

>better show
>better girls
>completely forgotten because it is just mediocre and not atrociously bad like High Guardian Spice.
Feels bad. I miss those slutty elves.

Attached: 5e2dba05e2d59f1dc87fbfa4a15cc955.jpg (1280x720, 101.09K)