Bluey!

Thats a good point kek, it seems like most people are willing to accept that Bandit is playing games with his kids, but its not exactly what theyre used to
he must seem like a crazy fella to them

also
>implying Alfie doesnt also collect the unicorns
he still lives with his mom (presumably) why else does he need money other than his silly hobbies?

Attached: 1662587154664861.jpg (1920x1080, 318.22K)

Some parents have the "when your 18 your out the door" mentality or expect their kids to start paying rent.

thats gay, but also i cant imagine a parent like that would drive their kid to work instead of insisting they shouldve got a license like two years earlier

and besides
its cuter to think hes a toy collector shut up

paying rent is fine but kicking people out is pretty fucked. never forgave my mum for pulling that shit. i would own a house by now if i hadn't been forced to pay rent for all these years

someone draw Alfie playing with unicorns

Attached: 1660422961436[1].webm (380x480, 264.93K)

>its cuter to think hes a toy collector
Agreed.

Attached: 1647924472204.gif (600x548, 982.01K)

quick someone make a anatomically accurate version

Cute dwink (dingo + twink)

What's cool about Bandit's crazy antics is that he's actually pretty self-aware about them. He's fine acting the fool around his friends, but he's a little awkward about it around strangers.
>In "Pirates", Chili has to cajole Bandit into doing a noisy whale imitation for his kids when there's another adult nearby.
>In "Dance Mode", Bandit feels the need to explain to the crowd around the busker why he's doing a dance routine for them.
That's the sort of character depth that makes this show worth watching.

Attached: bluey s02e01 dance_mode doing_this_for_my_kid.png (1280x720, 780.34K)

A slow day on Any Forums, I see.

Attached: bluey s03e22 whale_watching hungover.png (1093x709, 805.7K)

It's times like these I regret letting my drawpad collect dust for 8 years instead of developing drawfag skills. Cause I wanna see this too.

Attached: 1662516769660960.gif (498x280, 3.39M)

Attached: Bluey.png (512x512, 88.95K)

Attached: bingo.png (457x658, 167.71K)

i love the moment where background characters react to what theyre doing
pls post more

puzzle today?

Alfie is thin, has a job, and doesn't molest Bluey or Bingo in the episode he appears in, so he can't be an Ersatz Brony.

1. thats stupid, he's cute and adorable and he deserves it
2. even if he wasnt a brony, which no one says he cant be, that doesn't mean anything. horse-cartoon didnt invent the concept of unicorns, theyre pretty popular with kids nowadays, it could be anything

Sausage fingers stained in dried precum with synthetic mane fibers clinging to it typed this post.

are you aware that you are the least funny, most retarded and possibly hardest projecting individual itt?

In "Circus", it's Voting Day and the adults are all standing in line at the polling place, and you can hear Chili telling Honey's mum, "Look, if they don't sort out the dog park situation then they'll never get re-elected".

Attached: bluey s02e33 circus voting_day.png (1280x720, 623.98K)