Why did Incredibles 2, Isle of Dogs, Mirai...

Why did Incredibles 2, Isle of Dogs, Mirai, and Ralph Breaks the Internet fail while Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse became a huge hit?

Attached: baf2018.jpg (1135x988, 320.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Why did fail while huge hit/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause award shows are rigged and not based on merit

Cause Spider-Man is a big seller and because Spider-Verse's unique animation style captivated audiences. Seriously I really wish more comic book adaptations follow suit. Make comic book adaptations look like comics.

Attached: Spiderverse.jpg (960x380, 64.87K)

>black lead
gee, wonder why people showered it with praise

Because Spiderverse is a fucking masterpiece that pushed the boundaries of 3D animation.

Incredibles and Ralph were highly anticipated but ultimately disappointing sequels to much better movies
Mirai was 2 hours of Shinzo Abe telling me to have sex
Haven't seen Isle of Dogs
So I guess Spider-Verse just had a more appealing premise and style

Incredibles 2 was fine. The animation is on par with what you'd expect from Pixar. But nothing about it was unforgettable or amazing like the first one.
Ralph was similarly fine.

You can recognize the brainlets when they mention race was a factor.

I guess people forgot how overhype the animation was. Also the movie having a successful album help it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU

This.
When you have to have a quota of minorities to even be nominated for stuff nowadays, yeah. We can see. Calling a spade a spade is all it is.

>Go woke get broke!
>...Unless the movie is wildly successful, then it was ONLY popular because it was woke and anyone who enjoyed it has terrible taste.

It was the most accessible super hero film in a good while, all the others were either bogged down by dumb continuity and/or forgot how to be fun and goofy

>wildly successful
ITSV didn't even break 400 mil

Incredibles 2 needed a better villain

>that pushed the boundaries of 3D animation.
All Pixar and Dreamworks movies can be put into this category. Spiderverse looked good but to call it a masterpiece might be a stretch.

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Why did fail while huge hit/type/op/
This again?

Attached: 1645546681958.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

>marvel shit
>black lead
Its a Mystery

Incredibles 2 should've came out in 2010 or something.

Incredibles was lame because they retread old stuff from the first movie half of it and kinda made the battle with underminer boring, if you re-watch the 1st movie before this one you are left asking questions about me incredible strength why is Elastigirl this incompetent when she was the one that got the family ready to fight and why the kids go back to not being valued by their parents after they showed a lot of skill

It's just not rewarding as a sequel especially if you were hyped for it, making the characters take a step back in a sequel is just lame, it ticked me off the entire movie, I can see why it disappointed people that had incredibles watch parties before going to see the new one

>Complaining that Spider-Verse won
>In the “Here’s Disney’s free award” category
One less award for the house of mouse is a win in my book. Can’t wait to see Del Toro’s Pinocchio lose to fucking Lightyear of all things.

Attached: 10F02D12-37FB-46A4-B14F-E68E9415FF0C.jpg (1200x676, 193.34K)

>itsv
>huge hit
are we still pretending anyone watched it?