MCU's Doctor Doom

Signed on for 3 films (Fantastic Four, Avengers: Kang Dynasty, and Avengers: Secret Wars), though I heard they will probably keep him around after Secret Wars and use him as a recurring threat.

Expect this to be the closer of Marvel Studios' D23 Panel.

Attached: henry-cavill.jpg (1400x987, 96.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WukXQPqVcLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so they'll just repeat the 2000s movies

Attached: b785fedb034baec2f8f9f3d49679e2a2.jpg (363x545, 29K)

Probably.

neat

>went from Superman to Doom
Based as fuck.

If true, this has to be one of the worst castings I’ve ever seen.

Cavill is supposedly an actual nerd, so we might actual get an MCU Doom who wears his mask 99% of the time, rather than bearing his face as much as possible like most other MCU actors.

That is, if this rumor is true.

Yes, please!

I doubt anyone would hire him for his voice, user

I thought Marvel was basing Latveria off of Mussolini-era Italy

No, but they'd hire him for his name.

It's usually actor's contracts obligating their face have x amount of screentime anyway, so I don't think it would be a problem.

Highly doubt that shit is true (I like him as an actor but he doesn't strike me as bombastic like Doom is), but if so, he does in fact look like that one Kirby rendition of Doom's face.

Attached: 003xz2ey.jpg (432x727, 92.89K)

People get booty blasted at the idea of Doom without his mask but he's not Dredd. He's had loads of flashbacks and storylines where his face is unburned and he's a handsom Chad.

Attached: dr doom face.jpg (378x608, 104.03K)

They should have him play Hyperion for the memes.

In fact, hire as many DCEU actors to play their characters Squadron Supreme pastiches as possible.

If he cast as Doom, that would make that Superman/Spider-Man comic that had Doom in it, funnier

Abysmal, if true (we're talking about the most wooden & lifeless Superman on the big screen, BAH, what nonsense!) but what can one expect from a decrepit infantile disaster of the franchise that is MCU - aka the 'House of No Cinematic Ideas'.

They should cast an older & more refined actor with actual skills (& preferably with European heritage & a classical theater training) for such an iconic role.

I'm thinking along the lines of link related youtu.be/WukXQPqVcLc , whoever portrays Doom must inhabit a vast array of qualities & skills that would be on the same level of captivating, striking & commanding performance along with a quiet more subdued side with a somewhat mechanical & calculating approach in its repulsion towards other people's inferiority like the following legendary international figures in the history of acting, music & theater (a perfect blend of those that could convincingly explore the characters with the royal, noble, arrogant, gypsy & rebel qualities): Laurent Terzieff, Alain Delon, Jeremy Irons, Terence Stamp, Bryan Ferry, Anatoly Krupnov (of Black Obelisk), Joe Culp (from the '94 film) - this is the fusion of exceptional individuals that showcases everything that Doom should be in a live action medium.

Casting of such a colossal magnitude & proportions requires a very careful decision-making process, one that I'm not sure that Kevin Feige & co. are capable of making in these troubled times...

Attached: VVD.jpg (718x1024, 152.98K)

Cavil is actually a big nerd who plays Warhammer and stuff. I could see him going whole hog with the mask.

Back when the MCU was cool I was expecting them to almost make doom a replacement Iron Man but evil. That way he can always wear the mask and have the actor's face appear at least in his first movie. Getting audiences to fall in love with a cool character like Doom should be easy

Attached: ironman.jpg (1100x500, 81.88K)

I thought current rumors were saying that he's playing Hyperion in Loki S2 and Kang Dynasty?

>wasting someone like Cavill on a joke
Everyone from normalfags to nerds likes him. They’d be stupid to do that. It reeks of fake rumours to throw people off.

Who will play Zarda?

Attached: HEROESREBORN2021006_Preview.jpg (756x1148, 248.5K)