How is that he never did more shows after Ren & Stimpy and Ripping Friends...

How is that he never did more shows after Ren & Stimpy and Ripping Friends? He was a succesful cartoonist and the pedo allegations didn't come to light until very recently.

Attached: JohnKricfalusi.jpg (360x360, 27.32K)

He already had the image of being shit to work with, why would anyone want to hire him?

First he made Ren and Stimpy
Then he made a pilot for a show called He-Hog the Atomic Pig, but it wasn’t picked up
He made a special for Cartoon Network named Boo Boo Runs Wild
Then he made a bunch of online flash cartoons, notably the George Liquor Program.
Then Ripping Friends.
After that, he did the Adult Party Cartoon.
The Adult Party Cartoon was a major stinker. Poor ratings and cancelled. It’s a huge blemish on any resume. So after that you get the little gap in his resume where he’s just making commercials and music videos
Then in 2012 he tried returning to animation using crowdfunding, as his friend Ralph Bakshi had been doing. This lead to Cans Without Labels and the rest is history.

I've seen this photo a thousand times by now but I still don't know why a plush duck? What's the context here?

wasn't there another show he tried getting off the ground starring a bunch of young female characters? forget its name. looked pretty cute (and funny)

It’s just a candid. The person who knew the story has probably long forgotten it by now

I think so, I think he has a few more pilots than I named, but that’s the long and short of it

APC killed his career and Cans without Labels failed to save whatever inch of reputation he had left.

That one was "The Heartaches" i think

Blacklisted because he was hard to work with and didn't make deadlines.

He made a lot of pitches but they got chopped up in the approval process until the soul was gone. Also the Lesser lights in the animation industry, which became the only lights, ran a desperate smear campaign to keep their jobs and prevent him from being known for doing vastly better work than they can ever do.
Only among people like TV's Kyle and the dudes who copied Dexter for their designs, as well as a bunch of total losers who never got anywhere with their creative desires.

Terrible person to work with and networks usually want their shows to come out on time and within the budgets given

Because everything he makes turns out horribly shit, and overly vulgar and gross, no network wants get involved with that

combine that with the fact he was a pain to work with, getting fired from your own show gives a really bad impression

Attached: image_2022-09-07_172756125.png (1125x712, 431.09K)

>How is that he never did more shows after Ren & Stimpy and Ripping Friends?

Here's why.

Attached: GetInsideTheAnimals.png (1600x1035, 2.37M)

Networks usually want to have a big success and Ren and Stimpy was one of the biggest successes in the history of television. Only John could have done it as the garbage Games seasons showed

>was one of the biggest successes in the history of television
HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

You’re phrasing this like it’s a contradiction, but it’s not.
Ren and Stimpy was a huge success, that’s true. And despite his detractors, John K was largely if not solely responsible for its success. But it also didn’t come out on time nor within the budget given. So they dropped it eventually, and stopped working with him

Mental breakdown tier posting.
>But it also didn’t come out on time nor within the budget given.
Is your mind capable of recognizing that being one of the biggest successes in the history of entertainment makes up for that? You can't put a schedule on genius. That's your public school education talking.

He was a nightmare to work with and constantly missed deadlines. Really, thats the biggest reason why no studio wanted to work with him.

>Mental breakdown tier posting.
Yeah you would know of those

Attached: 1611780650461.png (1920x7952, 1.8M)

Of course one of the loser trolls is spamming in this thread. Probably already did six or so comments
Do you really need to say this over and over?

>Is your mind capable of recognizing that being one of the biggest successes in the history of entertainment makes up for that?
That’s not for me or you to decide. We’re not debating some theoretical ideal, we’re discussing historical facts.
Ren and Stimpy was over budget and behind schedule
It was a giant success
Nickelodeon deemed its success to not be worth the budget or time, and fired John
That’s what happened to Ren and Stimpy. Ancient history.

It literally changed western animation and its influence can still be seen nowadays. Whether you think the show is good or not is another story.

He can't finish his work

Attached: ENkf1wJXUAYyHOj.jpg (1366x768, 54.72K)

>the dudes who copied Dexter for their designs
who?