Hey

Hey.

Mine's bigger.

Attached: stld_303_sg_17.jpg (830x467, 40.01K)

Who is she? Looks cute. Better not be a tranny.

You know what? I am just going to screencap this and post it for posterity. This encapsulate present Any Forums so much.

Attached: 0.png (404x93, 3.88K)

At least 20% of this board is trannies, so maybe not so much as you'd think.

I don't know why you keep making those threads even though no one cares, but for those who still do, this got posted on the subreddit and got copyright-claimed so it's probably real

Attached: fojwt70371m91.png (3176x2120, 2.51M)

Chainsaw Man is from 303

Attached: stld_303_sg_14.jpg (830x467, 53.6K)

Fuck it, give me trans Mariner.

>appear in your show.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 22.2K)

newfags are cute thinking Any Forums hasnt been obsessed with traps since the beginning

People used to love dick-girls ,back then, user.

They still do.

Attached: d.png (868x40, 2.46K)

are the trannies in the room with you right now, user?

yfw the new generation of reactionary social media brainrot genuinely believes posting an image of a female anime character constitutes being a tranny

Attached: 1614967753824.png (361x363, 209.97K)

How would the Cerritos crew deal with him?

Dickgirls, trannies and traps are all different things.

Don't be a facetious cunt. We regularly have anons openly admitting they're trannies. Other boards have even more.

>They're Space Doritos!
>Spaceritos!!
>Spaceritos on the Cerritos!!

I'm sure there are actual trans people on this website but I fucking guarantee you that most of the people "openly admitting" they're trannies are just egging fuckwits like you on for keks.

Attached: 4chan.gif (392x277, 1.28M)

>believing anything anyone says about themselves on this website

>t. hasn't been to Any Forums

>I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S TRANNIES ON THE BOARD FOR TRANNIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, I don't go to Any Forums. It's none of my fucking business what people get up to on Any Forums, that's their fucking side of town.
The real question is, what the fuck is your business on that board? You a regular, sweetheart? How about you Greaser cucks quit fucking with the Soc's, ey Ponyboy? People might start thinking you're sweet on someone over there.

>trannyhunter is so assblasted he's probably run off to make an ACK thread on Any Forums

Attached: 1626792056717.png (1137x1079, 345.06K)

>We regularly have anons openly admitting they're trannies
Of course we do.
Because we regularly have people who react to it and get upset at it.
That's the primary reason some people will pretend to say or do anything they don't really mean. Just to get a rise out of people. If they thought for even a second that admitting they licked dog shit off a rusty razor blade would piss someone off they'd do it in a heartbeat simply because surprise, watching people get upset and worked up over anything. It's a wonder there's so many people who haven't caught on to this phenomenon called, "trolling."

But surprise, people like to convince themselves it's real because some people who are or say things like that. So therefore every time they see it, it MUST be real this time. Nevermind the fact that it's a waste of time to get upset and throw vitriol at the people who do because for one, most people with opinions on these kinds of divisive subjects have already made up their minds. And two (and just as important) people respond to tone. If you angrily berate or yell at someone over a topic, they're going to disagree with you solely on the fact that you're being an ass. Even if it's something they'd normally agree with you about.

>sph
based. i will now watch your show

This post has strong roastie energy.

The comments from tranny anons are just in passing. They weren't made to trigger anyone and nobody really reacts to them. They're most likely sincere.

That's possible, but as I said: Whether genuine or trolling, reacting to them and getting upset is fruitless either way.

People watch this shit?

It's good.

No.

>Tendi Was very comfortable half naked with Boimler around

MY SHIP IS PICKING UP SPEED!!!

Attached: SEXY TENDI.jpg (1920x1080, 182.7K)