Avengers Assemble Brings Jason Aaron's 'Avengers' Era to an End

>Starting in November, Marvel Comics visionary Jason Aaron will conclude his incredible work on the Avengers mythos in AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

>For nearly five years, the superstar writer has penned an epic Avengers story across over 60 issues of AVENGERS as well as titles like AVENGERS ASSEMBLE and AVENGERS OF 1,000,000 BC and now he’ll wrap things up in style in one epic crossover! AVENGERS ASSEMBLE will kick off in November’s AVENGERS ASSEMBLE: ALPHA one-shot before crossing over between issues of AVENGERS and AVENGERS FOREVER beginning in December. Aaron will be joined by a trio of astounding comic talents including artist Bryan Hitch as well as regular AVENGERS and AVENGERS FOREVER artists Javier Garrón and Aaron Kuder.

>From throughout time and the far corners of the Multiverse, the Mightiest Heroes of All the Earths are assembling as never before for a battle beyond all imagining. A war that will take us from the prehistoric beginnings of an Earth under assault by the greatest villains who’ve ever lived to the watchtower that stands at the dark heart of the all and the always, where an army of unprecedented evil now rises. The biggest Avengers saga in Marvel history is on the horizon and right now, fans can see how the story will unfold come December!

Attached: aveng_assemble_alpha_1_cover.jpg (900x683, 187.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/articles/comics/avengers-assemble-jason-aaron-avengers-era-2022
bleedingcool.com/comics/avengers-assemble-the-big-avengers-event-to-wrap-up-jason-aarons-run/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>In AVENGERS #63, it’s the showdown fans have been waiting for—THE BATTLE OF 1,000,000 BC! The Avengers stand face-to-face with their prehistoric counterparts, the Avengers of 1,000,000 BC! But if the two groups cannot work together, they have no hope of defeating Doom Supreme and his marauding band of Multiversal Masters of Evil, who have come to erase all of Marvel history as we know it.

Attached: aven2018063_cover_0.jpg (1032x1566, 359.28K)

>In AVENGERS FOREVER #12, witness THE SIEGE OF INFINITY TOWER! The all Steve Rogers Howling Commandos. The interstellar air force that is the Carol Corps. The Star Panther. The God of Fists. The Invincible Ant-Man, Tony Stark. Together, they are the greatest army of Avengers ever assembled. But will they be enough to protect the Avengers Tower at Infinity’s End? Because Mephisto has come to claim that tower’s secrets, and he’s brought an army of his own.

“Four years of Avengers stories. Threads from really every major series I've worked on throughout my last decade and a half at Marvel, from Ghost Rider to Thor. It all leads to this. The biggest Avengers story I could possibly imagine,” Aaron said. “Featuring a cavalcade of characters from across creation. And I'm so deeply thrilled and honored that it all kicks off with an oversized ALPHA issue that's being drawn by the legendary Bryan Hitch, who I'm getting to work with here for the very first time. Avengers Assemble. Say the words like a prayer. It's the only thing that can save you.”

>Check out the covers below and stay tuned for more news about AVENGERS ASSEMBLE in the weeks ahead!

SOURCE: marvel.com/articles/comics/avengers-assemble-jason-aaron-avengers-era-2022

Attached: avnfor2021012_cover_0.jpg (1032x1566, 428.98K)

Are we free are we finally free

Wish he would leave Marvel and do creator owned work instead

uuuhh maybe?
>the storyline will run back and forth between Avengers and Avengers Forever for several months leading to a big blowout."

bleedingcool.com/comics/avengers-assemble-the-big-avengers-event-to-wrap-up-jason-aarons-run/

Aaron is the only reliable a-list creator they have left. If you have seen that documentary, Slott has no work ethic or basic ability schedule.

Gillian? Hickmen? those two are still around Marvel and i'm excluding more recent creators that i would consider A-list

I don't believe any documentary is true

>from Ghost Rider to Thor. It all leads to this
Reminder that in Aaron's ghost rider run, it was established that they were created after the flood, which whenever you think happened must have been less than a million years ago, contradicting the presence of one of them one million years ago.

Attached: Aaron is really a hack.jpg (1020x1600, 584.01K)

Oh thank god, this fucking nightmare is almost over.

>and do creator owned work instead
He literally already does that

I'll believe it when I see a new issue with someone else's name on it

Does anyone else think it would have more sense for Kang the Conqueror to have been the big bad of this event instead of fucking Mephisto?

>which whenever you think happened must have been less than a million years ago
in Marvel i think the flood was when the celestial destroy Deviant Lemuria and atlantis so about 100,000 BC at the earliest but the one Million BC Avengers just make no sense on any time scale not just Marvels

We're almost free.

And then onwards to the next nightmare.

>couldn’t even have sexy she-hulk on the cover because he’s still seething
Its pathetic that he won’t even include a character that played a big part in more than half of hiring just because he can’t make her a hideous freak anymore. You just know he specified multiple times that she not appear in any group shots.

Half of his run*

Don't worry, John Ridley will be next.

Fuck I hate that guy. Can’t wait for him to do a whole arc about how captain America and the American flag are racist and how the only avengers that really help people are black.

the only thing im gonna miss about aaron is bp.m tchalla is in a shit cycle in is own books

>Don't worry, John Ridley will be next.

yeah. im not reading that shit

>how the only avengers that really help people are black.

black women anyway. making tchalla look like a pissified bitch is his current pastime