BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Mike is multitalented Edition

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.18M)

Is this vgcats

I like the implication that James employs some approximation of a mental process. It's a funny joke.

yes

>Wait...is this what having an actual friend is like?

In this very special episode of Bittersweet Candy Bowl: Mike gets a hobby

Attached: 1662425754118086.jpg (320x320, 43.95K)

Is it just me or suddenly Mike is being portrayed as cool and a good person now he's ditched his lgbt friends and cucking girlfriend?

James exists to make Mike happy and then get ripped away. The guy is wayyyyy too enamored with Gray Cat and will end up disappointed if not outright crushed. That or his attention will flit to something or someone else because he's cartoonishly ADHD. Not a big deal for his friends who are used to it, but for Mike that's going to make him feel lonely.

Unfortunately, Mike has yet to ditch anyone period. I think we're looking at damage control overcorrecting hard.

yes

James is really sexy in that rock climbing harness thing that looks like a jockstrap from behind.

whoa

Well Taeshi has to fix her years of Mike bashing somehow, and this is probably the best she can do

You guys hate her no matter what she does to try and appease you.

I think the better fix is "give Mike something to do". All his time is spent either being sad about Lucy or sad about Sandy or interacting with a group he's had a falling once. Anything that can show his friends he doesn't need them without making a drama out of it, Sandy that he can also be busy having a better time and Lucy that all you need to spend time with him is not be a cunt is good by me

Attached: bait.png (200x200, 5.74K)

If she allows Mike to never associate with Lucy, Polo and the other ungrateful toxic faggots he needs to get away from ever again I will appreciate her writing this, but there's no way that will happen

>Whatever she does
She has done nothing, we are back were we fucking started. Mike is still chained to Sandy but now with added suffering, Lucy is still a righteous cunt, Polo is still thinking with his dick and the other characters are non existent
>You'll get no progression and you'll be happy

Attached: 1662346080328286m.jpg (844x1024, 85.14K)

>I don't have a counter argument so I'll just call it bait.

brilliant.

Attached: f0059e768c2f357b6a08c8f26d5a13d5cbc4e22012c34bad25ed7d669d3b7ad3_1.jpg (858x979, 89.58K)

Slow thread, James cute, see you all Friday.

Attached: cant wash away the sins.png (1080x1647, 451.06K)

There is absolutely no way in hell she's trying to appease anyone outside of the fandom. This is a clumsy reaction to the Mike hate that infests the discord server and readership in general. She's repeatedly flipped out at fans over it. In principle it's nice that Taeshi is finally trying to fix shit but in practice the execution is botched to hell and back. Little if any praise has been earned here.

Bold of you to assume what you wrote deserved a counter argument.

James is my kind of guy, I just hope he's Mike's kind of guy too.

Attached: 1662570198355753.png (1600x2210, 1.23M)