Serious question

Will he impact the comic book industry?

Attached: R.jpg (1280x720, 141.57K)

Nigga looks like a Sasquatch

Legit question. What the fuck is the Rippaverse about?

No.

I just realized I've never seen him without a hat. Is he malding?

No, hes pretty clearly a kickstarter ripoff artist who has some decent social media game.

Anti-woke comic that made 3 million because of merch. The creator still haven't shipped a single thing and the book was delayed 3 times.

>taxation is theft
k, don't complain when trash piles on the streets and roads resemble a fishing net

What's the story, my friend? What's the story of the comic? Who is the MC? What's his situation? What's the setting? All I hear is
>Rippaverse is gonna DESTROY Marvel and DC's woke yoke
yet I don't know what the basic premise is.

retired superhero comes back to action, that's it, that's the smidgen of plot he gave us

Guy becomes disenchanted with the idea of being a hero fucks off to live on a ranch but they keep dragging him back in.

He’ll just be a zit and nothing mor

>No, hes pretty clearly a kickstarter ripoff artist who has some decent social media game.
Maybe Donald Trump should hire him.

>Guy becomes disenchanted with the idea of being a hero fucks off to live on a ranch but they keep dragging him back in.
You know I've Believe I seen that happen like five different times in anime.

Rippabros... did we got ripped off?

>retired hero begrudgingly comes back to fight crime
I see, understandable. Now I kinda now. Basic premise, but all has kinda been said and done with comics atm. Interesting to see how he'll take the comic on, but I am weary as the focus of Eric's marketing is way more on the political side than the artistic/story side.

Isom #2 is half way done. You gotta pay another $35 for it.

Yes

Attached: 6F8AF31D-FF1D-404B-B89F-EBAF1EC06B48.jpg (734x591, 53.05K)

Outside of the politics he seems to just be advertising it as standard hero adventure without all the extra crap marvel/dc keep shoving in like how the last X-Men issue was just fellating the fact that Bobby is gay for like 6 pages.

Lucky he changed the shipment date in his website so, NO.

Did EVS’s Cyberfrog or Zack’s Iron Sights change the comic industry? The answer is no. They’re just a blip on the radar.

Tpbp

Eric claims that it made 3 million.

Webtoons, definitely Invincible after the adaptation, possibly SIKTC, etc influence the industry much more than Rippaverse ever could