Lol, which one of you sent him this?

tiktok.com/@danpovenmire/video/7140366471795985707?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7140366471795985707&lang=en

lol, which one of you sent him this?

tl,dc: Dan Povenmire posted a co meme

Attached: danstevenuniverse.jpg (673x693, 70.86K)

Yes, and?

The Seth McFarlane of mediocre children’s cartoons

Nah his cartoons are pretty good. Phineas & Ferb in particular is great.

>Phineas & Ferb
That show is so bizzare to me. I dont feel like they are the main characters of the show at all. I feel like they are background dressing and their sister or the fucking platapus get more screentime.

That was intentional

But Dan did work on early FG.

iirc Seth made various cameos on Phineas and Ferb

thanks user, now Steven Universe cucks are mad!

>Shitting on Steven Universe
Based

Kek. I don’t think I’d still watch the hamster show, but my respect for Dan grew.

>Worked on SpongeBob, Rocko, FG, and The Simpsons in their prime.
>Created Phineas & Ferb.
>Created and voices Doof.
>Works for Disney.
>Daughter voices the protagonist in his new show.

Is Dan a based father.

Dan Povenmire has more experience than the current average cartoon creator.

>Povenmire didn't even recognize the dude on the left is supposed to be Steven Universe
Lol, makes me wonder just how many animation veterans have actually watched new TV cartoons post-Adventure Time.

Attached: 1660869486714.png (1356x824, 192.75K)

Attached: 07.jpg (359x314, 10.76K)

Weird
I liked these memes before he acknowledged it. Now it feels sad

legit aged better than spongebob

He made one good show user. Milo couldn't stand on its own and had to incorporate P&F halfway through and Hamster and Gretel so far hasn't been very good but maybe it'll turn around.

Is always weird when chan memes reach the public after some months

Dan has a few interviews where he goes into this, Candace was always the MC

What's sad is that Milo Murphy's Law DID have the potential to hold its own, but Dan & Swampy were still too attached to Doof and instead made it a mission to turn MML into nothing more than a glorified Phineas and Ferb spin-off. While Milo did suffer from being forced onto Disney XD and having to endure a year-long hiatus, its second season hints that maybe it's for the best we closed that chapter for good.

I've never seen such wasted potential before. Hopefully Hamster & Gretel is allowed to be its own thing.

Attached: the doof show.jpg (775x444, 52.2K)