Today marks 20 years since Fox Kids' last broadcast in the US

What do you remember about the final airing of Fox Kids?

Attached: FOX_Kids_logo.svg.png (1200x1056, 94.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZSJrWUotw
youtu.be/BMWkI8oIQ1c
youtu.be/j85PRytJoTA
youtu.be/jx0AjcQ48eo
youtube.com/watch?v=hpmw9azzLDI
youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mostly digimon before it got absorbed into Jetix. Earlier than that I used to fuck with monster rancher and medabots.

Didn't see it. By that time, Fox Kids had nothing I wanted to watch on it anymore.

It still aired for a while longer as a channel in Europe. They couldn't really get back on their feet after Kids WB got Pokemon. And Yu-Gi-Oh was the final nail in the coffin.

Fox Kids started falling apart when it lost all the Spielberg toons and Batman:TAS to Kids WB. Power Rangers kept them going for a while, but even that would have gotten the axe had PR In Space not bailed it out.

Honestly, my attention was elsewhere. Might check in on Digimon from time to time.

Attached: last fox kids.png (868x452, 44.79K)

I was too young back then to understand why it was gone since it seemed popular, so why exactly did it go under?

it was some weird ghostbuster/ spooky kids show kind of like goosebumps
it was bad but thats all i recall

Here's the following Saturday and the premiere of the FoxBox if anyone's interested.

Attached: first foxbox.png (866x370, 32.2K)

looks like at this point I was watching One Saturday Morning

I don't remember that much about what the actual programming was because I mixed it up with other channels in my brain, but I remember always liking the "videogame walthrough" bumpers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZSJrWUotw

It's weird that it went away after only 12 years, because from Early 1993 to Late 1997, it was #1 in the ratings on Saturdays

The main thing I remember from Fox Kids is that they had that Peter Pan show I liked to watch.

> the main thing I remember from Fox Kids is that they had that Peter Pan show I liked to watch.
Outside of Saban shows, goosebumps, spider-man, and Digimon. Sadly a lot of fox kids' original shows are overlooked. Life with Louie is shockingly a well-written show that hits home. It's probably the last time you can play off someone's dad's PTSD as a running joke. Mr enter and saber sparks probably hate life with Louie for being too mean spirited. The cartoon didn’t shy away from the harness of life.. There times when Louie dad looks like he moments away from punching him.

youtu.be/BMWkI8oIQ1c

youtu.be/j85PRytJoTA

youtu.be/jx0AjcQ48eo

Pretty sure Louie Anderson talk about his father beating him when having war flashbacks but doesn’t hate him for it. The cartoon doesn’t villainozed Louie father. Even for the 90s was PTSD regularly joked about?

Let's post some of Fox Kids' best promos
youtube.com/watch?v=hpmw9azzLDI
youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ

Attached: 0e0.png (600x501, 414.85K)

A lot of local fox affiliates were dropping Saturday mornings, Saban, which effectively handled most of FK’s programming , sold their catalog to Disney. 4kids, ripe with Pokémon/YugiOh money, offered to take over Saturday morning for Fox, which would be less to worry about for them.

I think the weird thing was there was no big send off or alert it was the last FK broadcast, just the same episodes, and nothing

Unrelated, but at least The WB and UPN were both kind enough have their respective, triumphant sendoffs before merging to The CW during the Fall of 2006.

I remember they got away with this scene on their last years.

Attached: 59F176BF-9715-4203-9A85-061B4507DB82.jpg (1620x1242, 1.24M)

Aren’t a lot of Fox Kids/Fox Family non-action cartoons mean-spirited comedy?

>Bobby’s World
>Kids from Room 402
>Eek The Cat
>Angela Anaconda
>Three Friends & Jerry
>Animaniacs
>Tiny Toons
>Casper
>The Tick
>C Bear and Jamal
>Ripping Friends

Fuck off with your spam, you sad zoomer.

Attached: d8a.jpg (1079x814, 84.06K)