Is their a contingency plan for Batman? Like how do you stop a man who can consistently destroy the league

Is their a contingency plan for Batman? Like how do you stop a man who can consistently destroy the league.

Attached: Batman.jpg (1988x1990, 1M)

>Is their a contingency plan for Batman?
Good writing

The idea was that while Batman is just a man, what would you do if Batman went rogue and already took out the league? We already saw that with Batkek since that's what he did. It would be interesting to see Failsafe go against Batkek when he first started taking out the heroes of his world.

I think the contingency is that Batman have a mind space that makes it impossible for him to be evil.

Attached: ATTACK POSITION.jpg (317x440, 31.53K)

The only way to get batman to do this is if he is a prick like in all star as the modern version is too wimpy to do this

Batman's contingency is the Justice League. I mean I know that sounds stupid when you think about it and if anything the Batman who laughs shows just how well that would work out. But if they can get him before he has time to get his anti league mcguffins, I'm sure they could take him out like that.

Yes. Batman weakness is the man he trust the most. And that is Dick Grayson.

Bruce lefts his guard down around Nightwing

Literally explained it in Tower of Babel. I don't know if this writer is a hack or just plain retarded.

Attached: jla200043int2.jpg (980x1506, 467.52K)

if it's in a justice league story, i'd have the legion come to stop him. bruce can't out-plan brainiac and there's enough variety of powers there that he can't account for all of them

if it's a batman story, the batfamily should be able to do it. they know him well enough to be able to counter his plans and damian could likely convince his mother and grandfather to bring their resources in too

Just shoot him, with bullets

It's simple: we kill the batman.

this.
batkek was just utter bullshit wankery, and is actually a disservice to him, as it goes from portraying him in a good, realistic light to just going full on fan masturbation.

Bruce should be smart and a threat due to that, but he shouldn't be outright godmode threatening like that. His role in the justice league is that the rest of them act as a power multiplier for his tactical thinking, since he himself is a baseline human and still requires others to truly deal with super powered threats or to put his plans into action.

His "Contingency" should therefore be as simple as "Superman breaks his no kill code" or something similar. If any of the other supes were to just outright decide "I'm not fooling around and I'm going to kill him", that's it, he's going to be downed.

They should kiss.

J'onn shows up in the guise of Martha. The split second that Bruce is thrown off guard is all the time he needs to laser vision Bruce to death.

Dick. He's generally portrayed as just about on par with Bruce on his best days, and even though he would hate it and it would likely destroy him, he'd take Batman down in memory of what he stood for and represented. He would also be the only person who knows Bruce well enough to predict his moves and plans, and one of the few people Bruce is emotionally close enough to that he would use kid gloves long enough for him to slip up.

Attached: 1649709761564.jpg (2048x1586, 809.16K)

We need a comic where Batman tries to enact his contingency plans and gets his ass handed to him by each member individually

Attached: pep.png (348x348, 8.93K)

>Like how do you stop a man who can consistently destroy the league.

Stop pretending that he's an invincible batgod. That's his entire thing. Making himself seem more powerful than he really is. He's survived so long because he's convinced his enemies that he's literally invincible, so they forget that he's actually just a mortal man in a costume with expensive toys. A rich, clever, athletic, resourceful man, sure. But still just a mortal man. It's a fucking self fulfilling prophecy. When up against people with no powers and none of the opportunities he had, yeah, it's understandable that he can win without really trying. But he's not infallible, and he's not invincible. And he doesn't have any powers. Superman could drop an asteroid on Wayne Manor and pick off survivors with heat vision, outside of the range of kryptonite. Aquaman could drag him down to the bottom of the Atlantic and hold him until the last bubble goes bloop. Wonder Woman could force him to reveal his secret identity. Flash could kill him six million times in a nanosecond.

Don't trust him, simple as that and have almost any other individual league member subdue him.

Batman's plans always require exploiting the undeserved trust the League give him. If written to be as intelligent as they are in their own books and not as dumb as they are needed to be to make Batmans basic bitch plans sound good, he doesn't really stand a chance. I remember an Outsiders issue where he tells Metamorpho to use his own powers in a way he's down a thousand times before.

Yeah, Batman would never be a threat to the JL if they're written with at least average intelligence.

A pre-retcon Kryptonian.

Attached: tumblr_67d506000f9c32b424bd9b804b511c5d_526da6df_1280.jpg (1280x1349, 524.43K)

No

Simple. Paint a tunnel on the side of a cliff, where he will run into it, thinking it's a real tunnel, immobilising him.

Didn’t they already do that in those Dark Nights events? Just have Wonder Woman become big and gold and throw evil Batman into the sun.

Yes. Just have Clark laser Bruce's chin.