Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4869.png (800x1160, 769.45K)

>An entire comic panel just taking about if Marten's okay with it, even though we already fucking know he'll do whatever Claire says because it's been so long he had a backbone to oppose

Wasted

I don't know how you manage to fuck up an "h" but Jef found a way.

Attached: 4869 h.png (80x100, 371)

If he said no the nanobots would've blown his head off and Dora would've just seen puppies playing in a field.

Hasn’t she only been dating the person she is marrying for less than a year? And it’s her first gay relationship?

time has no meaning in hipsterverse

what a fucking pushover cuck. reminder he was "ok" with this too

Attached: supercunt strikes back.png (600x1417, 127.1K)

and this

Attached: dora-tai.jpg (420x237, 34.19K)

What the fuck is going on?

This is the first time we've watched Dora give a shit about another human being in years.

I think there was a time skip

Yeah, there was a timeskip of a few months as this arc started. It's still a very quick wedding/oddly long engagement, but like they say the second date for lesbian couples is renting a U-haul.

If part of the plan was to lock him in the basement of this new place with electrodes attached to his balls he'd be okay with it.

I've been reading this since the mid 2000s, and it makes me so mad I still give a fuck I dunno what to do, oooooh it makes me so mad.

I remember being in middle school and reading this shit based on a recommendation from TF2 clan that I was a part of, and sincerely consuming it.

Now here we are, 15 years later, time making fools of us all.

The man who was cucked to death.

This was bullshit and the comic never recovered from it.

Why was it bullshit? Dora was a paranoid bitch and while not malicious she was unhealthy to be in a relationship with.

Yeah, you can call it cheap drama on a narrative level but Dora overthinking a placid relationship and fixating on a non-issue to have an excuse to destroy it is completely in character.

What are the orange lumps on the building tops in panel 5? They can't be Gepff's attempt at facades, they're not consistent. Piles of dead robots?

The timeskip took the season to fall. Those are trees.

Do they? Just the other day I read a lesbian moaning that she lost her virginity on a second date and it wasn't the way she imagined her first time going because they were drunk and her date stopped asking questions after the shirts came off.

what's with the h in "heard" in the subheading?