Unpopular Opinions

Its that time again for another unpopular opinions thread. Post your unpopular opinions that upset the Any Forumsntrarians.

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power was good.

Attached: Flynn.jpg (1200x675, 121.12K)

The owl House is a better show than Amphibia.

>that upset the Any Forumsntrarians
Wouldn't they agree with unpopular opinions since they're contrarians?

Any Forums doesn't agree on anything, these threads are usually just a bunch of bait posts

>Small tits>>>>big tits
>Bubble butt>>>>>> diaper booty

These are right

These are wrong

Hellboy isn't good. Watchmen is pretentious garbage.

The MCU is better than the comics.

I'm not saying the MCU is good, but I am saying that Marvel comics are either shit or were good but have become outdated and therefore shit.

Kids media should be held to a much higher standard of quality than media made for adults because it can affect their development. The argument that something can be bad or make no sense because "it's for kids" shouldn't be used, and saying that something is for kids should in fact make the opposite point.

Justice League/Justice League Unlimited.
Kids watched cause superheroes punching bad guys.
Older people can watch it cause storyline.

this is very true for things like morals/lessons taught, not sure about things like animation quality

Isn't this exactly how it is? Shows for preschoolers are the most creative and adult shows look all the same

There is no best time for animation, for every good cartoon in the 90s there's about a dozen bad ones, and even now there's some legitimate good cartoons nobody on Any Forums talks about.
I disagree. Surprisingly good for a kids show, doesn't automatically mean enjoyable by adults. Kids are dumb, even I watched and enjoyed some crappy kids cartoons because I was a dumb kid.

Any Forums has terrible taste in women.

How is that unpopular? It is widely known that everyone's tastes are shit except mine.

Examples?

Jayce is the best character in Arcane

Attached: Who-is-Jayce-in-LoL-Arcane-Character-voice-actor-Explained.jpg (1200x675, 56.39K)

Ed Edd n Eddy was shit.

No.

Then you post is meaningless, mosquito bites.

>Then you post is meaningless
Fuck off ebonics

nuh uh

Attached: 1640787172896.png (800x581, 348.43K)