Power couple

Power couple.

Attached: superman wonderwoman (2).jpg (1041x1600, 417.78K)

Attached: superman wonderwoman (3).jpg (1040x1600, 525.83K)

Attached: superman wonderwoman (1).jpg (1041x1600, 620.67K)

The short-lived "Superbro" era was too good to live. Too bad because it even managed to make the SM/WW dynamics genuinely enjoyable.

>SM/WW dynamics
It truly was. I was genuinely tearing up towards the end there.

Attached: superman wonderwoman goodbye.jpg (1041x1600, 406.34K)

God I miss this guy. I don't think I'll ever really accept the current superfamily as the actual superman. They'll always be from a different dimension

I actually lose interest and stopped reading after a while. New52 Superman was fun to follow especially once his relationship with WW blossomed.

Attached: superman-wonder-woman-2013-006-017.jpg (1041x1600, 477.13K)

I am tired of pretending WW/Superman is a terrible pairing. I legit enjoy them.

It's like the most perfect pairing ever. It almost feels cliche but I don't feel like it actually is one.

Attached: superman wonderwoman (5).jpg (1988x3056, 1005.14K)

>cliche
Obligatory

>Superman and Wonder Woman have a lot of chemistry. It’s actually such a good pairing that Alan Moore called it too predictable. They’re too perfect for each other, and they’re both colorful and charismatic and willing to put themselves on the line for their friends. Both of them demonstrated they can make a healthy. relationship work, to the point that other people would call it “boring”

>The reason a lot of people here don’t like it isn’t because they don’t bounce each other well. They hate it because they prefer Batman and Wonder Woman together. And its not even because they genuinely have good chemistry, but because of pure nostalgia bait. They grew up with Batman/Wonder Woman thanks to the DCAU, so they immediately prefer it. These same people don’t complain whenever Wonder Woman is treated as just another knot in Bruce Wayne’s long line of women he discards, and has discarded, but also would turn and intentionally criticize other works that do much less, like the Superman/Wonder Woman comic.

>This generation of pop culture is one fueled by nostalgia. Reboots and reimagining choke the industry and people here eat it up and contribute to it because it caters to their nostalgia. So they fellate themselves while trapped in their own headcanons, so much so that they can’t accept a dissident opinion or situation.

They should have done two versions of Superman. Keep the SM/WW pair while also intro a Clark/Lois pair in the same reality

Almost like Clone Saga but with Multiverse

Wonder Woman does not belong with Superman or Batman. End of sentence.

SuperWonder and DickBabs are defiantly the best DC pairings.

>Keep the SM/WW pair while also intro a Clark/Lois pair
I agree. The way they just brought them in from another dimension while giving Superbro terminal cancer was super haphazard.
I feel like they should've just stepped away from the pairing and focused on something else for a while if they were out of ideas.

Attached: STK647608.jpg (1490x2292, 2.53M)

Sorry Supercucks, Wonder Woman is only attracted to men.

Attached: wonderbat.jpg (1400x2149, 589.95K)

Attached: wonderbat2.gif (334x338, 99.55K)

Whoops. Sorry guys I posted the wrong image as OP

Attached: WonderBat2.jpg (1600x1344, 228.95K)

Attached: wonderbat3.jpg (1040x2509, 1.02M)

Can't have an SMWW thread without batcuck seething about it

this is a universe where Superman and Wonder Woman are together and look how horny she is for Batman here.
She's in the middle of an amazonian rape lust just thinking about him
Even in worlds where Wonder Woman and Superman get together, she closes her eyes and imagines Bruce when they fuck

Attached: RCO006_1462338484.jpg (1041x1600, 642.81K)