WENDELL & WILD Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=KNUZsLfAMqk

Attached: FD9D862E-4F27-4410-98A0-41828C53A9DC.jpg (2560x1440, 271.57K)

Cool visuals, but bitch looks like a racist caricature of a black dragqueen, If I posted that shit on twitter it would be a shitshow. The trailer also seems a bit pretentious, but that's probably just me.

Nice, unfortunately it has black people in it so Any Forums hates it automatically.

I love Henry Selick, but I think I'll pass this one. i hope his little big project is better

Looks great, should be a prime comfy Halloween flick.

They are now required to highlight ''black features''

I actually like it. Visuals won me over

People can bitch about the black characters all they want, but I'm just glad we're getting another stop-motion halloween kino

too derivative of his other works, it's like netflix paid him to make a henry selick movie but with black people.

Good, artists are actually designing proper black characters instead of creating anime/white people dipped in chocolate or ambiguously brown characters. In general, this looks like it could be some comfy Halloween movie and the art style looks good.

Probably, but I've been disappointed at the stories of Laika films too many times despite still being a fan. I think I can sit through another mediocre story if the art and animation is good, which I can already see that it will be.

Looks fun

Ugly ass negrofied designs. When you do exaggerated features in stop motion like this, you need to at least make your protagonist visually appealing.

>you need to at least make your protagonist visually appealing.
Eh, Paranorman made everyone look fucked up and was good

Compared with his other character designs? I almost feel is intentional. You can make some cute black girls if you try, is not even that hard. This is almost evil.

I'm not crazy about anything to waste my time like that, I hope if Selick is doing this to fund a personal project, although he does have enough clout for crowdfunding. He doesn't have to go through this.

Maybe it's intentionally making her look off to outcast her to the people around her more than she probably already is since she has literal demons attached to her

>Ugly ass negrofied designs
I bet you thought this design was hot

Attached: Courtney.png (450x668, 317.58K)

It's supposed to be like a statue I think

Attached: African_wooden_sculptures_3_master.jpg (768x1152, 51.09K)

>Cool visuals, but bitch looks like a racist caricature of a black dragqueen
Why is why its good

That makes sense

Let's be honest, he thought this design was hot

Attached: PARANORMAN_MITCHX400D.jpg (400x535, 26.03K)

I'm getting Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride and Paranorman vibes, if the story isn't shit it looks like a fun ride

I hope he fap to this.

Attached: c474a8e4c8e504c63dd14754661d4264.jpg (768x1280, 157.9K)

kubo's aunt's were unironically hot

This looks fucking sick, definitely gonna watch it when Halloween comes around. Interesting how this trailer went for a more serious depiction since previous teasers were on the comedic side.

Attached: 1416978843770.jpg (672x434, 55.24K)

That's why I hope that he faps to that above all the other options.

>that head

AYY LMAO

Attached: DancingAyyLmao.gif (224x224, 3.33M)

Everything netflix does is derivative, they paid Scorsese to rip off himself and they're doing it again

Dark comedy maybe

Well nothing else looks good for Halloween so ill remain hopeful

You forgot to post her best feature

Attached: onh6euw684451.jpg (750x1334, 59.64K)