Neil Gaiman basically proving what I've been saying for years

Neil Gaiman basically proving what I've been saying for years.

Culture warrior fags don't read comics, they're tourists jumping on a bandwagon to push an agenda. No different from SJW fags. Stop giving them a platform here and this place becomes a million times more palatable.

Attached: Based Gaiman.jpg (609x566, 56.85K)

>twitter screencap thread

Savage.

No shit, Death already was black back in the Dreaming and that came out ten years ago.

Attached: 1661287428667.jpg (443x336, 124.59K)

I have two problems with this:
The actor is ugly, Dream looks like a megachad when he is BTFO by Nada.
If the appearance of the Endless in the adaptation change depending on the observer (like in the comics) Dream should obviously be black whenever Death is black and the other way around.

Lol I didn’t watch the show

The show looks like shit, no one cared about the black family in Coraline because the movie was great.

Literally for a shirt bit in the comic, 95% of the rest of the comic he defaults to white dude. Same for Death being a white chick, that doesn't even change her appearance usually.

But it does change, you see the Endless as the writter sees them. So how Gaiman swa them in the comics and how the tv writters see them on the tv show.

didn't read the books
didn't watch the show
take your twitter thread & shove it

Who Neil Gaiman?

>Stop giving them a platform here
Problem is this is an anonymous imageboard, everyone can post whatever they want

Besides, jannies dont care and anons cant help but take the bait

when 10K people tell you various shit and you dismiss all them because one is easily proven wrong... you are just a fanatic.

>The actor is ugly

Agree to disagree

>Dream should obviously be black whenever Death is black and the other way around.

No? That doesn't make any sense. Dreams and death are entirely different in a living mind not connected at all on a conscious level, so why would you expect them to maintain same ethnicity?

They do change depending on in-comic observers as proven by how Dream change appearance when observed by Nada, the cat and Martian Manhunter. However I guess you could argue that Gaiman saw Dream differently when he interacted with those character but it still makes little sense that Dream and Death does not appear alike.

Okay but why does John Dee look like shit you hack? He just looks like a boring dude rather than a deformed freak homeless man or a fucking wasting skeleton. Why doesnt Dream have his eye sparkle? Why is the basic composition so fucking BAD? The lighting and CGI compared to the comic's are AWFUL. You could have pulled a sin city, all you had to do was put it in motion or made an animation but you FUCKED it.

Imagine thinking the response to SJWs is the problem and not the SJWs themselves. Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 1655366058081.jpg (1200x1039, 123.92K)

Narrative, stories and who's telling them is an important part of Sandman. So yes, the Endless are not the same in different media because is told by different people and the Endless are shapeless. Like in Endless Nights.

Gayman, I will:NOT watch the show no matter how many twitter crying posts you make, I literally destroyed your show by not watching it, how do you like them apples?

Attached: 578788.gif (220x165, 120.81K)

>so why would you expect them to maintain same ethnicity?
I wouldn't expect them to look like goths either but here we are. And since they look similar in that regard and both change appearance depending on context (for example when appearing in the 1600s) I'd expect ethnicity to change as well.

I think the biggest problem in regards to its people's using it as an excuse to change or not to change stuff certain aspects in order to be lazy or to get a quick cheap. Amount of money for the short-term even if it's bad for the industry in the long-term clearly. it's like saying I'm only not doing my job because Cancel culture when the guy clearly doesn't want to do the job because they're lazy or once the consequences of not doing what they're supposed to do happen.

I don't think politics is the issue because the show looks like shit, but gaiman works have always been liberal, so I don't know why people are surprised by that.

Because Doctor Destiny doesn't work in a show with no superheroes. Him being just an average dude is a better fit because when he looks quaint it disarms people and him then being actually messed up and violent inside is a beautiful contrasts that makes him more menacing. As well as cut out unnecessary make-up that wouldn't add anything to the character.

No shit buddy, but it's not like they care or will stop the point isn't to complain about "accuracy" it's to fight and spread their bullshit

That's a dumb presumption.