Good mutant parents of non mutant?

I want them to have a healthy relationship between a mutant mom and dad and a not Mutant child.And somehow the closest we get to that are jubilees adopted son who's legal status is questionabe.I would like to see aa C list superhero made team go over the course of the book constantly seems to know a surprising amount of things about mutants without being hostile and in the end we learn about his mom and dad are mutants . And I don't mean those super power a US mutant I mean kind of you stick out like a sore thumb all looking weird mutant.

Attached: mutant parents of non mutant.jpg (868x940, 305.02K)

Bump

Spic?

That little shit is the worst thing to happen to Jubilee.

>That little shit is the worst thing to happen to Jubilee.
What?

I thonk the vampire still wins out on "dum ideas to take her character"

VampiLee gave us a few issues with Laura and Immonen's mini so it wasn't all boring or bad

Reminder that Graydon Creed was a better person than either of his parents.

They would honestly be the best mutant parents to a flatscan kid.

Attached: Rogue and Gambit.jpg (816x527, 60.48K)

even though she's not the hottest x-woman by far I still always really wanted to fuck jubilee

Consider the fact that his parents were both probably Psychopaths that's not a high board to set.

>They would honestly be the best mutant parents to a flatscan kid.
I seen this opinion before besides being allowed to be stable to individual among the X-men emotionally I don't get why I hear this multiple times. Can you explain?

Shogo will always be a stupid idea. They literally had Jubilee kidnap baby Shogo and everyone on the X-men were okay with it.

Vampire Jubilee was a temporary phase like Frankenstein Punisher. Shogo looks like a permanent addition to Jubilee's character and it is doubtful it would ever go away.

Because unlike the other mutant couples who are busy popping out babies and abandoning them at the whorephanage, Rogue and Gambit had a serious discussion about having children and decided to wait until they were emotionally ready. Which immediately puts them in the top bracket for parenthood because they're actually willing to take responsibility.

He'll grow up eventually, probably accelerated by magic or super science or dimension hopping or some equally shitty shit. I doubt they'd kill him as a baby even if he's in dragon form, but, yeah, he (probably) can't remain a baby forever.

Okay but it's not like there isn't any Mutant couple who isn't a one-off cauda or side calendar who committed or orgies.You had other committee mutant couples like Cyclops and Jean Grey or Emma Frost. Admittedly the first girl would probably be a better mom in general. Katie Price and Colossus. Admittedly thinking seriously about if you're emotionally ready to have kids it's probably a good help you can deal left a kid not being in your community size perfect. But I doubt they have big names how does like Cyclops Beast or Wolverine having abandoned babies.

Those are extra poor examples because none of those people actually would want to. Cyclops and Jean already know several of their children from alternate timelines, and they sidestepped the responsibilities of parenthood since said children have been adults for a long time. That and Cyclops always puts the X-men as a whole over personal happiness, since he dropped Madelyne Pryor and his son to rejoin the X-men the moment he heard Jean was alive. Wolverine's the same way, his biological children never knew him until they were teens. Emma Frost already has the Stepford Cuckoos as surrogate daughters, and they're already teens so she doesn't have to waste time learning how to actually be a mother. And Kitty outright bolted at the altar, so it's safe to say neither she or Colossus are having kids anytime soon.

And I'm pretty sure that Beast would prefer to pretend to be gay yet again over ever taking away from his great plans to bang someone.

Do you actually fucking think Emma Frost would be a good parent to a normal human kid? It's basically impossible for her to be just cordial to another non-mutant superhero. Beast would probably experiment on the kid and Logan has no idea whatsoever on how to be a parent. Kitty is too busy having a quarter-life crisis pretending to be a pirate. I actually think Jean could be a good mom to a human kid but like said, Cyclops puts the X-Men before family and has no idea how to relate with a human. He would probably unintentionally make the kid feel like shit for not being a mutant.

Bump

>Because unlike the other mutant couples who are busy popping out babies and abandoning them at the whorephanage, Rogue and Gambit had a serious discussion about having children and decided to wait until they were emotionally ready. Which immediately puts them in the top bracket for parenthood because they're actually willing to take responsibility.
And how the kid?