Samurai Jack

Favorite episode?

Attached: Samurai_Jack_Serie_de_TV-654120926-large.jpg (841x1200, 103.71K)

Blind archers or the shinobi.

I like that one with the atmosphere a lot

Minions of Set

Jack is naked

U N B E L I E V A B L E

or
F R E E

Quick question: do I need to watch seasons 1-4 to watch season 5?

The robot and the dog one

Seasons of Death or the Princess and the Bounty Hunters.

Attached: Fall_Seasons of Death_Samurai.png (1016x761, 906.75K)

I liked Samurai vs Samurai, specifically because of the intro in the tavern where Jack comes in from the rain and makes some tea before the assassins show up. I'm not sure why but it always really stuck with me as my favorite example of the show's atmosphere.

It's a mostly episodic series, but the first few episodes do set up the whole conflict and character motivation moving forward. And there are a lot of little character callbacks in season 5 that won't make much sense without context, but they're not really vital in understanding the plot of the final season as a whole.

Jack and the Zombies, primarily for the Aku fight. It’s honestly the best, most intense fight of the series, and showcases Aku. Birth of Evil is another great one.

Loved that one too. In general I loved the episodes where Jack had to really struggle to win. Genndy can do tension way better than he gets credit for. The Guardian episode too.

Jack and the lava monster, that one is really good, and I guess also the favorite of many more than me

DOGGY WANTS SEX

Attached: 1491534844588.png (750x1056, 34.77K)

Jack vs the Ninja
Always love the creativity using black and white

Chicken wizard and the aku fairy tales confectionary treats one

One where Jack turns into a chicken and the finale episode before the revival.

Attached: A41DA274-B064-440A-AF55-605A2E05633C.jpg (500x375, 30.14K)

Guess I'll watch some episodes then, thanks user

I didnt know baby mandy made an appearance on this show

I'm still pissed that that baby didn't come back as a fully grown man in season 5 to help Jack

Jack should have cocked these two

Attached: 209062502098.gif (540x361, 1.98M)