ROTTMNT

So am I insane or was the movie actually really good?
I went back to watch the show and it's pretty spotty, but the good episodes are pretty good if not as good as what was in the movie.

Also it has by far the best theme song since the original
youtube.com/watch?v=20qJIH_bco8

Attached: merlin_210725031_7a17afae-e3ee-468d-8ff7-8def984694f3-superJumbo.jpg (1920x1038, 351.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EolzFeUH6SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The movie and show were both badass and deserved better

Attached: 1605654798301.jpg (828x534, 105.51K)

I'll be honest, I never gave the show a chance when it came out and even now I'm only watching the episode above a certain rating on IMDB

The movie was generally a lot better than the show, but the show definitely has its moments both in the action scenes and in the writing/humor

One thing that I thought I'd hate but quickly grew on me was the new version of Splinter. The whole Lou Jitsu thing was surprisingly compelling

I can't stand the humor of this show. It's too zoomer centric & absurd. Plus I don't like black Raph & Mikey.

Yeah, that's why I skipped a good chunk of the episodes
The movie was significantly better

Don, Shredder, and raph where voiced by blacks in the past though.

So is this show actually complete on Netflix? Tried comparing it to the episode list on wikipedia and the order is completely different and they list a different number of episodes.

>be 33
>find the show hilarious
I don't get the complaints about it being too "zoomer" focused. What does that even mean?

Splinter's the best glow-up in the show despite having the most sacrilege changes. I also like Raph trying to be the motivator with none of the leadership skill.

No, they only have season one while Paramount Plus has the entire series.

The only disappointment is that this is all about Leo's character development. No Mikey, Donnie and Raph. Even Rise Splinter was wasted on this movie. Remember Rise Splinter have many cool fighting scene on the TV series.

I’m hoping the series gets released on blu ray, maybe when the new theatrical animated TMNT movie comes out next year.

Pretty sure people were pissed that Raph was the leader and main character in this iteration.

Watched the movie and loved it and started watching the show. I like all the Turtles way better, Ralph isn't a complete loner retard, Donnie isn't a stupid simp, Leo has a personality, and Mikey is more than just humor.

I hope she becomes a recurring character in the franchise.
youtu.be/EolzFeUH6SU

Attached: EMtCWoHUYAAaBwS.jpg (1920x1080, 195.52K)

Yeah that's definitely the primary reason and not at all to do with the skin colour of a certain character

>Black April
Who CARES!?

This your first day here? A lot of people on Any Forums cared

Congratulations, you are now every dad who had no idea why their kid likes that stupid violent turtle cartoon and keeps shouting 'cowabunga'.

I found the movie alright but the show was dogshit I still hate the designs for all characters not just black april, expect splinter that design can stay. donnie is the worst character also

I mean, it's basically a heavily refined (read: not flawless) version of the 2007 TMNT movie and TMNT: Out of the Shadows. That is, the Turtles attempting to stop a sky portal invasion while dealing with internal team strife (which has also shown up in the shows, but we're talking movies here). However, it avoids the major flaws of either of those films:

Low Action
Bloated Cast
Mediocre Character Development

So as the third pass of this specific story, it would be inexcusable for it not to be at least good. Which it is and then some. They even gave Splinter slightly more to do.

In my case, it's because she looks more "Irma" than "April".

Did it really matter here rather than, you know, some actual social media? Twitter is usually all about "muh diversity points", but fuck forbid if you ever break the status quo.

The only similarity is that she wears glasses

>Did it really matter here
What? Yeah, it did. People were complaining about it in nearly every fucking thread

Once more, who the fuck unironically cares? Jumpsuits are overrated anyway.

Well, if Twitter liked it so much, how come it's not getting another season?