I'm starting to share his concerns

I'm starting to share his concerns

Attached: 1661154363566745.jpg (1437x1911, 557.29K)

Attached: gwgb.jpg (630x354, 34.91K)

Good. Fuck Neil & every author like him who sells out their vision for a paycheck.

I graduated HS in 1989 - when Gaiman's Sandman comic started, and I collected them.

If Gaiman hadn't been an asshole when questioned about the rampant gender, race, and sexuality swapping from the comic into the TV show, I wouldn't of stopped watching after the diner scene.

I would have the series playing over-and-over. Instead: screw him and his SJW shit-show.

I don’t know who that is, what that is, and I don’t care.

I wonder how many of the people who "forgot" to continue the show happened to do so once Death was a regular black chick in a tank top?

Whole fuck ton of goth chicks my age based their high school personalities on her. I wonder if it's like the Buffy remake they announced, where blackwashing is suddenly not okay once its one of their characters.

Gaiman literally moved to America to escape censorship. He just thinks everyone's dumb for caring about the swaps for unimportant elements of the story.

>I wonder if it's like the Buffy remake they announced, where blackwashing is suddenly not okay once its one of their characters.
Lol, yea, it's funny seeing people suddenly understand why people don't like needless raceswaps when it's a character they really cared about/identified with.
I kinda hope they do it anyway, lord knows those hypocrites deserve it.

not even ten minutes into the thread and already a Kneel Gayman shill pops up

Sue me. He's a long time supporter of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. What have you done to fight the good fight besides bitching about pallette swaps.

>stopped watching after the diner scene.
that's a shame, the episode after that is the best Netflix has ever produced of any show

Really I think people watch this stuff FOR the outrage.
After Good Omens and all the crying online before the show even released, they KNEW what it was going to be.

>nobody should care
okay so why do they care enough to do it in the first place
if
it
didn't
matter

>sold his soul to netflix so he could keep paying for amanda getting fucked by other men
>le autismo lawyer kills his show
what an utter KWAB

Attached: 65e5ac41b8c22f71220d5b13ae680eae.jpg (680x1000, 187.61K)

Why do you subject yourself to stuff you KNOW will make you cry Social Justice Tears?
WHY?

Maybe he will eventually be able to admit that he values Death as she is in his comic. That's a plus
>race is unimportant
Your whole world view is just babble.

>don't like it? don't watch it
great advice, that's why the season2 is on the ropes

Just make season 2 as cheaply as possible. No more elaborate CGI, recast everyone as "literally who"' actors, etc

>the source

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-05_232516.png (677x541, 129.87K)

"Don't like it, don't watch it" is all fun and games until people ACTUALLY don't watch it and it gets canceled. Why do so many idiot Millennial writers and showrunners not realize that insulting your potential audience is a bad idea?

>ton of goth chicks my age based their high school personalities on her.
Why lie about this? She won't even appear in the top 20 goths. Before the show she never had a thread and will be forgotten in a few months.
At least Jimmy Olsen (Superman lame friend) can have a thread that's not purely about race.

Attached: b864ec7b6a491a4452822a62f4ce82e7.jpg (480x480, 59.28K)

A lot of them seem to think they're working on some niche low-budget passion project and not a corporate product made to bring in more money and eyeballs.
That kind of thinking works when you're independent or a small studio making niche products for a niche audience (a good example being anime studios like Passione or TNK whose bread and butter are lower-budget ecchi anime), but when a company like Netflix is dropping millions of dollars on your series, telling people "fuck off, we don't want you as our audience, don't watch it" ain't exactly gonna do you any favors.

>Why do so many idiot Millennial writers and showrunners not realize that insulting your potential audience is a bad idea?
Honestly Internet media is its own entity that, by law, also increases the chances of race baiting.

Some actor speaks a bunch of stuff about being in x show and the headline won't be "yeah I enjoyed it very much" it'll be some racially charged headline which maybe made up 1% of the interview.

Then people take that to assume that the whole thing is racially charged. And we are talking about 1%. 1% of racist commentators, 1% of interview comments, 1% that gets blown up into the whole conversation and everyone in a social media bubble sees it as 100%. So they insult the audience and fans are calls all criticism as racist. Then begs people to actually watch when it really counts.

Don't put your hopes up. I seen this happen multiple time with Any Forums outrage of the month. Remember she-ra "news" of being canceled in every new season it get.

>Before the show she never had a thread and will be forgotten in a few months.
Presumably he's talking about people IRL, and not threads on Any Forums, ESL-kun.

Death is so irrelevant that she don't even have thread on Any Forums. How do you think that a low selling comic goth character can compete with high viewing cartoons and movie goths?

>some shit cartoon outsourced to korea
>a show ringing 16 million per episode
totally the same thing, shill

>Death is so irrelevant that she don't even have thread on Any Forums.
Please for the love of god stop making it so obvious that you're a foreigner ESL, this is embarrassing.
Threads on Any Forums != general popularity, if they did then shows like Amphibia and The Owl House would be the most popular cartoons of the modern era, and they're not.

>WOO'd

Wouldn't a second season be cheaper because they've already "built" Hell, The Dreaming, etc?

I never said Any Forums equal general popularity. It's just that out of all of the goths she can't compare to the goths that appeared in a medium with larger female audience.

She couldn't even reach the base level of relevance by having a Any Forums thread. She wasa literal who before the adaptation.