Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4868.png (800x1160, 550.94K)

yeah I got nothing

God help me, I know its not what he's going for, but Dora authoritatively grabbing Marten by the arms makes me dream the next strip is gonna be her telling him, "Look, I need some dick, and I bet you cold do with a break from it. Let's find a room and do cis het sex"

Gaaaay!

>Expecting Marten to cheat

user.....we know that shit is never going to happen. Because this comic won't do anything that interesting

Dora and Tai would probably ask him to be a sperm donor if they weren't going through a clinic.

And now I can’t unsee Marten’s expression look like he’s popping a boner and is unsure how to feel about it.

Are you kidding? If Jeph's plan is to break up Marten and Claire then of course Marten has to be the bad guy. Nothing bad can happen to or because of Claire.

Right, I know that, I'm just letting my mind wander to a time when this comic was a different kind of mediocre

>Marten and Claire breaking-up

They're already missed that chance when Claire got that call, I ain't falling for that again. Fucking disappointed that Marten didn't fucking budge or oppose of Claire getting a new job. C'mon Marten, where's your dreams and aspiration

There's no way he's breaking them up. You need to get that thought out of your head.

Faggots

jeph if you're reading this please give us a hundred page nelson/pintsize romance arc. play it straight and make it problematic

Evil Hanners in thigh-highs, high-heel boots, latex, and a carrying a whip.

Attached: 216715.jpg (640x480, 41.39K)

So, borrowing Martin’s mom’s sunday clothes.

i don't think the AI knows who hanners is but it spit this out

Attached: Evil Hanners in thigh-highs, high-heel boots, latex, and a carrying a whip.jpg (960x1568, 223.93K)

yes, because is a loss of words

Her face is quite horrifying.

Honestly for me the biggest signifier that old QC is dead is the fact that Pintsize never used his old chassis as an onahole.

she can give three blowjobs at once

His new one is a ken doll.

>if the big bang theory was a webcomic
It would still be better than this shit.