Expectations?

Attached: Azula Solo Comic Cover.jpg (1365x2048, 368.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRCF1KDfj-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want her to cum in my ass so bad

>Expectations?
Time travel mechanics.

Attached: latest[1].png (406x689, 539.98K)

disappointment

came here to say this

I don't keep up with comics, is she good now? Still evil? Is she batshit insane?

Attached: 20220905_140114.jpg (608x584, 143.46K)

>I don't keep up with comics, is she good now? Still evil? Is she batshit insane?
She attempted to use a letter written by Ursa claiming Zuko was a bastard to start a civil war. However, after Noriko (a mind-wiped and face altered Ursa) told her she was sorry for not loving her enough and Zuko told her he would always love her, she dropped the letter and ran off. She in the mean time broke a bunch of girls out of asylums and formed a terrorist cell dedicated to making Zuko into a tryant since she thinks that is her true destiny (though the narrative and art makes it clear she hasn't healed right and is just coping), taking down an insurrentionist group non-violently, but forcing Zuko to take authoritian measures after kidnapping a bunch of kids.

The comics imply that she is now the Joker to Zuko's Batman, by the Avatar Studios' canon TTRPG says that she wants to take the throne again and is fucking with spirits to find a way to dethrone him, even though she already had him dead to rights the last time they met.

So it appears her solo comic is meant to bridge the gap between her last comics apperance and her TTRPG description, presumably to set her up as the main villain of the 2024 Gaang movie.

Hope my summary helps user.

that comic was hot, one of my first faps

>that comic was hot, one of my first faps
sauce

>Expectations
Gay shit.

Thanks user. All that kind of sounds needlessly convoluted, kind of like they didn't really have enough material to continue the story but did so anyways

>All that kind of sounds needlessly convoluted, kind of like they didn't really have enough material to continue the story but did so anyways
It not that, because imo there is a lot you could with the setting post-Sozin's Comet. It is just that LoK basically tells us everything will turn out fine, with 5 out of the 6 Gaang members making it to old age or dying peacefully, and so there is no real tension left in the time period between ATLA and LoK.

Like LoK made sense when they weren't planning to revisit Aang's era outside of comics, but now that they are, I wish they would retcon them so the new stories they tell aren't restricted by LoK.

>by the Avatar Studios' canon TTRPG
Seems kinda silly to make something like that canon.

Incest

>Seems kinda silly to make something like that canon.
Agreed, espeically since most fans won't play or hear about it. But Bryke were involved with it, espeically with the lore about Roku's time (ex. rising tensions between the Air Nomads and the Fire Nation; Seizan, Sozin's younger non-bender bisexual sister who opposed her family regime).

Also, the TTRPG is the only place that gives us information about what Azula has been doing post-S&S, which is crazy considering S&S came out 6 years ago.

>I enter you know
What is the context?

Attached: 1504485303463.jpg (680x383, 28.52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LRCF1KDfj-8

>Incest
/co's ATLA law: No ATLA thread will ever not devolve into Zucest posting.

>palcomix

Attached: 20220715_124250.png (539x700, 396.87K)