Multiverse of Madness Illuminati

Why were they such bad fighters?

Attached: 8844774847849772.jpg (960x640, 137.72K)

Bad writing.

Well, two of them were women so

because women rule

You can't have mr fantastic being more intelligent than tony. Also lack of cooperation. If prof x had done his thing right there, he could've very well saved their wanda

This. They stood there while watching the members of their team die. It was so lame

Because Wanda wasn't a superhero villain in MOM, she was a horror movie monster, and the Illuminati were victims with no better odds of surviving than Camp Crystal Lake counselors.

Marvel couldn’t afford to make their cameos longer so Raimi forced them to GTFO

>"Black Bolt can destroy you with one whisper from his mouth"
Reed Richards explains this to Wanda so she can kill Black Bolt first. Because he could have annihilated her just by saying the word "Cunt". How convenient is that?

Attached: shhh.png (1000x716, 715.7K)

Why is Any Forums so whiny? They were no match for Wanda's powers, why not just be glad we got more Raimikino scenes?

>first MCU film appearance of Reed and Blackagar
>instantly kill them off
>have fight scene with all women using powers that have been thoroughly explored in the MCU already
Gee user, I dunno, it's almost like people wanted to see these characters actually fucking do something.

>Filtered by Raimi scene
Go cry to your DC thread you incel

Attached: 1A80BD4D-81E4-4812-AB20-CF1463283DD0.jpg (1169x966, 75.79K)

Black Bolt blowing his head up is one of the most misconstrued ability I have ever seen from a comic-to-screen. His powers are not me-shout-loud and it wouldn't blow his head from the inside if he shut his mouth, or a lack thereof. His ability is psychic electron manipulation delivered by voice.

Oh, didn't realize you were special. Sorry buddy, movie was great, didn't mean to scare you. Is your mommy around somewhere? This is a grown-up website, you shouldn't be here right now.

/thread

>Nitpicking this hard
Don't be an incel, it's a super hero movie with touches of horror flick, of course it won't be 100% accurate. Just enjoy the cameos and the Raimikino script, I loved seeing Patrick Stewart as Xavier one more time!

See

Mcu pretty much died after endgame, the rest are just stuff you skip and watch anime instead, or read berserk.

You could say it was because they’d become so jaded they thought they could handle anything and were taken off guard. You could say they didn’t want to hurt Wanda since she was possessing another Wanda’s body and their restraint cost them. You could say that Wanda was just so crazy strong they were overpowered. Any of these work. Basically the Illuminati were just a bunch of glorified cameos to generate hype and were as expendable as the plot needed them to be. If the story was meant to be more focused on them more they’d have been better and lasted longer.

Anime was and always been better than the mcu