All these female heroes

>all these female heroes
>none of them are friends, like at all, after 15 years

Attached: 84384C4C-DDA0-4D2E-BEF5-DC53171C44E6.jpg (1280x1280, 161K)

How can you tell? I'm sure they all were into the annual lesbian orgy at the Avengers HQ

This scene was so heavy handed it took me right out of the movie. Also doesn't Carol outright trivialized all of them given her power? She didn't really need them to plow through the mob. Also its kind of insulting to see Carol wanked over so much when Scarlet Witch was pretty much the female face of The Avengers with far more audience investment. When we see Wanda fighting Thanos, its awesome because we've seen how much she's lost

None of the original Avengers are friends either. Except Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Steve and iron dick were friends.

>Disney
Only passive-aggresive friendship here my man

I mean, Nebula and Gamora are kind friends...I mean this Nebula has forgiven her and that Gamora wants her back as a sister. They're legally sisters. I don't know if Mantis is friends with Nebula, and this Gamora I'm pretty sure.
I think Shuri and Zazu or whatever her name is are friends too.
But yeah.
Tony only thought they were friends.
Tony was definitely friends with Banner who was in love with Black Widow for some reason.
Also does Rhodey count as an Avenger? If so him and Tony.
Falcon and Steve are friends.
Wanda and Hawkguy, also Vision.
Thor seems like he'd be chummy with everyone. He said Hulk was a friend, but a friend from Work.

>Also doesn't Carol outright trivialized all of them given her power?
Power doesn't mean anything in these movies. The same Hulk that stopped a hundred ton spaceship in the first Avengers should have steamrolled any obstacle shown in the movies, Wanda toggles from practically a demigod to a floating target between every scene change, and Thor should have been able to one-shot Thanos at the end of End Game. Their powers are wholly dependent on how they effect the plot.

>none of them are friends
None of them had ever said a word to each other besides Gamora and Nebula

>None of the original Avengers are friends either.
They fought together way more than that scene for a group shot.

> Pepper: Gone
> Not Gamora: Variant we don't care about.
> Mantis: Does nothing.
> Shuri: BAME promotion.
> Okoye: BAME promotion.
> Wasp: Side character.
> Scarlet Witch: Ruined and killed.

Generally, in Marvel, women are given virtue signalling girlboss moments then are either killed off or shunted back into the background.

They have now dumped Wanda and ruined her after also killing off Natasha to make way for Carol to be the lead female.

Also its kind of insulting to see Carol wanked over so much when Scarlet Witch was pretty much the female face of The Avengers with far more audience investment.

It’s what happens when you’re writing a script dictated by a corporation. For Disney they weighed the options of killing either Widow or Hawkeye, it was going to be one or the other since they were always the seat fillers. They picked Widow to die because they probably felt Hawkeye had more potential to stick around as a legacy figure and Renner was less expensive. Then Carol getting showcased was something the studio demanded and that was separate from the big character death in their minds. They weren’t thinking about how those two scenes would feel in sequence and the tonal clash they created. They just knew they wanted them in there somewhere.

The only developed or touched upon female relationship in the MCU is Gamora and Nebula. Other than that there's only Natasha/Yelena and Wanda/Agatha.

Whereas you have lots of interactions between Tony/Steve, Tony/Thor, Tony/Quill, Steve/Thor, Scott/Hank, Clint/Steve, Clint/Tony, Tony/Rhodey, Quill/Rocket, Tony/Parker, Steve/Sam, Steve/Bucky.

wow this woman moment is so powerful, i wonder what happened just after this scene?

Avengers were all friends. Some more intimate than others, but still friends.

Attached: a2.jpg (1100x555, 129.09K)

This, Wanda was stopped by Rhodey with an iron suit in Civil War but couldn't be dealt with in MOM by mind readers, magic users and the whole another universes version of The Avengers including the most intelligent person in the Marvel Universe

The fuck did Mantis even do during the huge brawl

accurate desu

No, they killed Black Widow because the actress was like "give me my own movie or I'm out", and Disney said "fine, you're out", then turned around and said "wait, you're getting your own movie" after they killed her off. It was a complete shitshow.

>Then Carol getting showcased was something the studio demanded
i'm 90% convinced her fight was meant to be the hulk/thanos rematch until feige interfered