Dizzy

What do you think of this sultry cement mixer?

Attached: Dizzy.png (1547x1170, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjERnmcjbAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always thought the blue one was supposed to be a girl

In the UK, only Dizzy is a girl. When they dubbed it into the US, they changed Muck and Lofty into girls

I just remember her being annoying

Whats up with all the bob the builder threads?

I don’t know I’ve been feeling nostalgic about Bob The Builder recently. Trying to see if anyone else is interested

>When they dubbed it into the US, they changed Muck and Lofty into girls
what the fuck why

This is the first one I've seen

I don't remember much from it. I'm more of a thomas guy personally.

there's been atleast one up for the past few days figured there was a reboot or something coming up

Lofty is still male but voiced by a woman in the US dub

Idiot. The blue and yellow and green ones are guys, and the orange one is a girl.

They rebooted it a few years ago and it sucked garbage monkey shit. It was really bad. I don’t know if they’re still making it, but don’t watch it
I made a thread yesterday about the Knights Of Fix A Lot, and it died after a couple responses (most of which were just “bump,”) so I remade it. One user noticed it was a remake of another thread
I’m not trying to be a spammer or anything though, I figured approaching from another angle might yield some results
Not sure.
They actually did have a good reason for dubbing it into US English. Tool parlance is different. Bob talks about stuff like “spanners” in the UK version, and no American knows what the hell that is (we call it a “wrench” here). However, why they changed the gender of a couple vehicles, I have no idea

Oh my gosh they have names. Their names are given in the theme song
Scoop = “yellow one”
Muck = “red one”
Dizzy = “orange one”
Rolly = “green one”
Lofty = “blue one”

>hop in dude

Attached: Scoop.jpg (1280x1660, 449.92K)

Sorry, it's been over a decade since I've watched Bob the Builder. I remember really liking it though and hating when they turned CGI and then changed the art style completely.

Yeah all that stuffed suck, the stop-motion animation had so much soul. The creator, Keith Chapman, got his start working on the muppets

>The creator, Keith Chapman, got his start working on the muppets
That's interesting, but stop motion and puppetry makes sense as mediums to focus on.

You have mental problems if you want to fuck a cement mixer...

Look at her dance though
youtu.be/kjERnmcjbAE

Ah, Bob the Builder. Brings back memories.
The movie with a guest appearance by Elton John is toddlerkino, and the Mambo No 5 cover is a bop.