WELCOME TO THE WACKY WACK WACK WELCOME TO THE WACK WACK WELCOME TO THE WACKY WORLD OF TEX AVERY

WELCOME TO THE WACKY WACK WACK WELCOME TO THE WACK WACK WELCOME TO THE WACKY WORLD OF TEX AVERY

Attached: tex avery.png (315x315, 239.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtGEnMPcK4A&list=PLSqB9NRDKey19XNtsIPwQOMcZ7XOOzyk2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would tex avery even like this abomination?

It bares very little, if any, resemblance to his work, so I'd say no.

Fun fact: the show was so bad that the American people who worked on this went under pseudonym. Eddie Fitzpatrick, Mike Fontanelli, Billy West, Cree Summer and Maurice LaMarche all went under different names to disown the show.

i'm pretty sure the way dic got the rights to use tex avery's name was pretty dickish to say the least. i think they said something along the lines of "we would've used his name anyway" to tex avery's daughter when they were negotiating

the only thing this show was good for was riffing fodder for annoverse youtube.com/watch?v=GtGEnMPcK4A&list=PLSqB9NRDKey19XNtsIPwQOMcZ7XOOzyk2

That doesn't even look like Tex Avery.

This show has ADHD and I don't even think that's possible.

cartoons I saw around 2010 had the same ADHD pacing so it was ahead of its time

I wonder how they could have made it more avery-esque given what they had.

Is there any more of the episodes? Cause holy shit.

It's Eddie Fitzgerald not fitzpatrick

Racist cartoon

Attached: India.png (1194x675, 864.92K)

That's the alias he used for this show.

Attached: 45454.png (543x541, 441.86K)

Ah fuck everything about that shit.
This is anti-nostalgia. The stuff that reminds you that your childhood was shit.
It's the ultimate proof that the past is not always seen through rose-tinted glasses.
Fuck everyone who was involved in that absolute pile of dung

wtf I love The Wacky World of Tex Avery now

Why did they make Tex a skinny crazy Yosemite Sam hick when he was a hearty and fairly dapper southern artist?

Attached: 59C34ABF-0A99-473E-9A3D-8DDC4EBA143D.jpg (270x369, 24.04K)

>t. Indians

It would be like if someone made an animated series doing a tribute to Chuck Jones, yet it has nothing to do with his repertoire, and it's just about a eye-patch pirate named Chuck Jones.

still the best joke in the entire show.

Which is not only disrespectful but harmful to the show because kids do respond well to professional real life characters in cartoons, like the conductor in Fantasia or Walt fucking Disney who everyone loved to see appear as himself introducing his cartoons

I think my parents would have turned the TV off if they saw me watching this

Like Tex's family cared. They whored his name out for money and didn't care how little they were getting for it.

>a hearty and fairly dapper southern artist?
That wasn't WACKY enough.

because they wanted to rip off red hot ryder, most of these characters are bargain bin versions of ones from actual tex avery cartoons

Attached: redhotryder.png (988x720, 918.79K)

Fucking puke inducing cartoon. This shit made me hate Tex Avery and to this day I still don't know any of his works other than this cartoon.