If you had a superpower based on your personality what superpower would you have...

If you had a superpower based on your personality what superpower would you have. I'm angry and violent so I'd probably have the Hulk's powers.

Attached: d6lzm9t-bf456bc4-e641-4262-a579-b1cfd8ace2a9.jpg (831x1200, 357.28K)

>awkward loser
probably someone with invisibitly

>Literally everything is a joke to me
>Tulpamancer
Probably Peacock's ability to bring her cartoon friends to life and have them fight for her.

Attached: peacock-portrait-by-oh8.jpg (755x825, 274.01K)

Bump

I can create anything. But I cannot destroy any of my creations

>wasting my life but afraid of death
unaging and complete invulnerability to any kind of damage but below human average in every other way

>Morose introvert prone to paranoia
>read a lot
>focus heavily on honing random skills
>meditate

Psychic powers, or magic.

>incredibly smart but threw away my life because I'm lazy and didn't wanna do the work required to capitalize on my gifts
Idk what the superpower version of dropping out of an Ivy league university to go work in the kitchen at a diner is but that.

Artist and bipolar. Probably some gay power like reading people emotions that I would use to be a serial-killer.

>mfw have martyr complex

Any pain or suffering experienced is inflicted onto the assailant instead! Shit still hurts though

Attached: 299959064_2233170243531013_4531706553317908886_n_2233170246864346.jpg (719x616, 78.29K)

Telekinesis, but only cookware

The ability to accomplish any task asked of me

Being an empath is a thing nowadays, lots of women call themselves that.

You have psychic powers but it's unpredictable and virtually never goes the way you intend it to.

Well, I'm not a women thank fucking god and my brand of delusional schizophrenia is different. I was thinking more on the lines of abstract mind reading, like me being able how people are feeling all the time and using this to manipulate them not gays ass empathy. What kinda of wannabe serial killer even wants to do this sort of shit anyway.

One that gives life advice before killing them

Hm, maybe. I was thinking in being more supportive and trying to understand their history,I'm not sure if I'm in the position of giving life advice to anyone even if I tried, so after I kill them I could paint a portrait trying to capture their feelings, failures and desires in to one painting. hence reading the feelings so I can have a better understanding of who is the person I'm immortalizing through the paintings on this emotional level. If I was going to do this sort of thing of course haha.

>angry on the inside and if agitated hard enough can turn violent, but usually just come off as emotionless with a male version of resting bitch face
I have no idea honestly.

>name: Mr Knowitall
>superpower: ability to weigh in on any situation, often uninvited
>nemesis: The Factchecker
I wouldn't have my own comic, I'd just show up in the comics of other superheroes and ruin the story.

Attached: xkcd sucks.jpg (1480x1588, 528.8K)

I'd just be the Mask but with a massive hyper cock that can shoot napalm cum loads that ignite on impact. Also I would say all the slurs I want and no one would be able to stop me. Not because I hate anyone but because free speech is my god-given right, BITCH

Attached: the mask.jpg (970x546, 144.66K)

I judge people fast . I don't know if he is the correct superhero. Or judge Dredd.

Attached: 2025aaf7d1b4a3005ee5e571a2b5c37e.jpg (640x1137, 132.33K)

I always have half of the answer to any problem.

Street smart or smart like scientist.
Either batman or Reed Richards or punisher.