Nu/co/

>Nu/co/

Attached: FbwC3O5XEAEPRYu.jpeg.jpg (4096x2304, 472.72K)

>women
>im so tired of not being taken serious

>also women
>*starts twerking*

Fuck off election tourist. Any Forums has always been filled with homosexuals.

Twitter phonefag thread.

Both of these takes are true.

what are you talking about? Any Forums is full of male feminists

I got a lime skinned bitch look like Michael Jackson...

I really like this edit.

>using Smithers
Are you seriously saying "Oh you didn't like this scene in she hulk, what are you a GAY?" That's pretty homophobic user...

I dont get it, we get a toon of coom threads because we love them, theres some push back, but what doesnt?

I feel like we get way more culture war threads than Coomer these days.

Unironically true, though. You fucking faggot.

Twitter being Twitter.

Yup.

I wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't make it a big deal in the last episode with the Cat Calling bullshit.

>Disney: OH NO STOP SEXUALIZING women
>Also Disney: proceeds to Sexual women Next episode.

We just pointing out the hypocrisy here and Disney Shills are hiding behind fake outrage of us being prudes' or sexist because we did say anything about a male character Dancing when we did.

StarLord Dancing was Cringe, but his was designed to make us think he was an idiot, what does She-Hulk twerking suppose to symbolize? because to men it's not empowering that's for sure.

Me personally

Attached: grave-twerk.gif (498x280, 3.55M)

Kek

>Disney Shills are hiding behind fake outrage of us being prudes

I like that society has gone so far down the drain that Any Forums are now the sane ones that want a return to decency, tradition and not having everything be about sex.

Attached: shehulk and hellcat.png (2550x3300, 1.02M)

Its inevitable, art is a medium that "tends" to flavors of the left and Any Forums allows you to be publicly be offensive, cruel and actually use language that the outside world now heavily punishes and that gives a place to a lot of people that are tired of being "told what to do o how to be", peeps in the right that feel pushed against and people that are racist or what ever. The reason why I love this place is also why its so shitty nowadays, here everyone gets an opinion .

>to men it's not empowering
Female sexual liberation is not for men to judge.
She not twerkin' for you, dawg.

sheeeeeeeeeit

Megan twerking = hot and based
She-hulk twerking = not hot and cringe
MCU = faggotry

>She not twerkin' for you, dawg.
I'm the viewer, why would you put something in the show that isn't for me?

>.jpeg.jpg

>is not for men to judge.
Nah, if you can think you can judge. Nobody will ever stop doing this and you can't stop them. So get used to it, you will be judged.

>I'm the viewer
You're "a" viewer, not (((The))) viewer.
Go watch The Boys, bro.

based