Childhood is identifying with the X-Men

Childhood is identifying with the X-Men.
Adulthood is realising that they’re a bunch of immoral, retarded walking weapons of mass destruction and need to be put down.

Attached: E189347A-01FA-4148-9332-E79C057B1691.jpg (738x1121, 297.06K)

Look, I get where you're coming from, but how you gonna put down Wolverine, or Darwin?

yes, but have you considered that they're also pretty hot?

Attached: magik.png (736x822, 1.18M)

>how you gonna put down Wolverine
You don't. He's the only good one. Instead, you just need to make it so Logan puts the mutants down. He's the mutie for the job.

Krakoa delenda est

Attached: kangz.jpg (1000x563, 232.42K)

>Childhood is identifying with the superheroes.
>Adulthood is realising that they’re a bunch of immoral, retarded walking weapons of mass destruction and need to be put down.
ftfy

>Hating muties so much you alter your DNA with the x gene in order to get the leg up needed to wipe them from the face of the planet

Adulthood is selfinserting in the sex trainer game

Attached: bad_word_choice.png (700x541, 293.33K)

So you're saying that Logan's a race traitor?

Attached: mugga.png (1111x957, 1.51M)

>InB4 Muh Magic
Kill him with a Murasama Blade that has been stolen twice as of late and seal his soul so it's just a meathusk they puppet. Since Orchis was full of Weapon X scientists they could make Syphon 2.0 and take his healing factor away and kill him. Even anti-power guns affect him as shown in X-Lives/Deaths of Wolverine when he was a Phalanx infected notTerminator so that can shut off his healing factor and then they gank him for free adamantium like they did last time since there was a hook about finding his arm from a previous body that was killed.
>Kill Him in Otherworld
Which should have been a good weakness/fear for the X-Men but now Tini Howard ruined that by bringing back Gambit with no issues. Now the X-Men don't have any stakes at all since we know AvXvE is just Gillen wanking himself off for a paycheck until the Celestial just leaves without destroying anything and except for Magik being retarded and giving Pryor full control of Limbo for "grrl power healing" so she can do evil shit in Dark Web, it's Spidey paying the price for Mutants bullshit again.

Some days I wonder what the writers are going to do with the X-men after the current thing with Krakoa is over. Cause it's inevitable, really, even if they somehow refuse to shove the X-men back into their mansion sized box for the movie synergy. But mostly because the x-men's current status quo is basically like an economic bubble where the writers keep pretending like their prestige and resources will only keep going up and up and up in perpetuity. Just cause they kicked out Hickman doesn't mean it's not going to burst someday. When it does happen, are they going to make another mansion? Krakoa 2.0? Take them to Mars or have them squat on a giant satellite colony and reminisce about the good ol days when they were living like kings for a good few years? Cause with how much the writers have had them shit on the rest of Earth and the universe at large, it's going to be hard to walk that crap back. Characters like Spider-Man and Captain America got replaced with effectively evil doppelgangers, but they got shit for years afterwards from their former friends and the public, so how they're going to excuse the X-men's behavior so they can keep them going as superheros beyond mass brainwashing I can't imagine.

Attached: giant-size-xmen_krakoa-speaks.png (727x628, 260.61K)

My adulthood was 30 years ago, not today

I'm pretty sure certain n most X-Men cartoons the mutant saw lot more sympathetic and a lot less I don't care about people who are Not mutants.. I can't say all of them because I haven't seen every X-Men cartoon.

Why are X-Men threads so cringy? That's We live in a society tier shit

It's not just muties.
Almost all superheroes are morally corrupt and act as though they're higher authority than everyone else.

I’ve never read an X-Men comic aside from Miller Wolverine. Where do I start reading? What are good collected editions? A lot of the famous stuff like Dark Phoenix, DoFP, GLMK, etc. seem to be out of print.

How old are you?

>it's Spidey paying the price for Mutants bullshit again.
Aagain?

Adulthood is realizing everything after Claremont was kicked off the X-Men is uncanon trash.

Krakoa run destroyed the X-Men forever, they aren't heroes or even people with social and personal issues, they're a bunch of sex-addicted immoral fags, I can hardly recognize Logan or Scott anymore, also most X-Women are open sluts ready for free use like Magik or Jean or Emma, they openly say "hey I'm a whore rape me"
Nu-Marvel at its finest

Attached: 0B40187.jpg (1024x614, 129.58K)

Is Black Cat in the Hat image because sometimes she's considered a mutant?

>So you're saying that Logan's a race traitor?

He's always been the absolute worst person, and the worst mutant. Dude will call you his friend and 100% try to fuck your wife. He will cry like a bitch because Peter Parker's his friend but he'll go after Mary Jane while he's sitting in the very next room.

He aims at married women because he knows he can't keep them. He's stabbed everyone he knows. When his people were at their most endangered he decided to split them up so he could play school marm. He had access to all this magical shit to protect kids but only decided to use it *after* he almost got the last few mutants killed by stabbing the guy trying to fight the sentinel coming to kill them all.

Yet they all treat him like a hero when in reality he'd be a pariah for the shit he pulls.