This is a modern Simpsons character

This is a modern Simpsons character.

Attached: carol berrera is a character that exists.png (530x988, 279.44K)

This is how said SImpsons character would look with the old artstyle.

Discuss.

Attached: carol berrera after 12 hours in MS paint.png (530x988, 239.09K)

Attached: I don't fucking see the fucking difference.png (875x490, 456.8K)

The difference is that modern Simpsons characters don't try to have a clean, simple design anymore, but rather try to look as realistic as possible while vaguely adhering to the classic Simpsons artstyle, so they just add a bunch of jarring details.

The Simpsons crew consider that as a plus

The Simpsons crew also makes modern Simpsons.

It's basically Classic Lego Star Wars vs Disney Lego Star Wars.

I mean, she was the military. Visible pockets sorta make sense from that design perspective.

There is a difference between making sense and being tonally consistent with the rest of the show.
Herman was in the military (or atleast looks like he was), and he hasn't nearly the same amount of details on his pockets.

Attached: herman hermann.png (186x400, 58.17K)

Were american women not allowed to wear pockets in the past?

Nope. That's why if they wear a dress with pockets it's still so mind blowing and they'll start showing them off.

Attached: ok.png (241x217, 58.43K)

>Pockets gone
>Individual buttons and shoe laces visible
Hmm, still a little too modern for me

Lisa could use some more detail if you catch my drift

Oh, I think I do.

Attached: lisa becomes thor.webm (1124x630, 2.53M)

Wait a second, Xena can't fly!

She's neither Xena nor Lucy Lawless, though.

imagine her pelvic floor strength

It would shatter the floor.

The one good thing I will say is thank fuck he doesn't have the cheekbone issue all new Simpsons women had since season 7 or something.
>old artstyle
user, which old style are you talking about?
She still has oval eyes, a pointed nose, muscle definition and excessive detail density.
Most female clothes don't have pockets. Ask your wif- mother if her jeans have front pockets. No women don't buy cargo pants.
There's something about this that looks fanmade such as her pose at the start with her mess of a body and the jitter flight.
A wizard did it.

Attached: QerZ.gif (480x366, 2.55M)

>There's something about this that looks fanmade such as her pose at the start with her mess of a body and the jitter flight.
The Disney+ shorts are made on the cheap, I think.