What's his next show should be like?

Matt is still a disney employee and probably will have a new job eventually, most of amphibian is just mashed up with things he liked and for the most part, it worked, but a lot can be improved.

Can matt learn from his mistakes and create a better show?

Attached: matt.png (760x507, 514.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Television_shows_based_on_webcomics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can you have a great tool and still make a shit design?

I can imagine him not being a lifetime artist helps.

His style is just simple. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway, I felt amphibia was mediocre and am not looking forward to what his next thing will be.

There are simple art styles that look amazing though. Matt wasted 200k at CalArts to barely draw better than a webcomic artist

which of those webcomic artist got a show

Attached: one-punch-man-season3-1660838697034.jpeg.jpg (1280x720, 81.96K)

Who cares? His show was mid at best, and he employed Groomer Ayubi. Let him be forgotten

Mike Maihack, Cleopatra in Space

Attached: 1-00.jpg (525x792, 164.56K)

nice

yes, I quite like Mike's drawing style, even if it's overshadowed by the animated series design.
Otherwise I was about to suggest Camp Weedonwantcha but that just got a pilot and then promptly shelved.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Television_shows_based_on_webcomics
has a few surprises, such as FreakAngels.

Attached: 2-00.jpg (525x792, 137.6K)

Considering he landed himself a show through connections, a decently successful one at that, no he did not.

There are people with shows more successful than his who didn't have a 200k education.

A musician and dudebro who plays games for a living make a hit show called Arcane that completely mogs every western animation. What's your point retard?

My point is that Braly wasted 200k on a moderately successful show, not even the highiest rated show on the network unlike Arcane.

So? Who cares if some guy got luckier. The point is Matt didn’t waste his money because in the end he got successful.

nothing
that guy is officially blacklisted from the industry for following lolicons on Twitter

Just like you, Luke?

what. even women can't be lolicons now?
worst timeline

Well i hope he and his bosses understand that "True Colors" was ten times more popular that every previous episode combined and make some conclusions about their new direction

>Braly wasted 200k on a moderately successful show
If someone came up to me and said "hey you can make your own cartoon on disney television shown across the world in every country for 3 entire seasons for 200k" I'd tell them what is the fucking catch because if you don't take that deal in a heartbeat you might be damaged.

People can't get 6 episodes made for web only on literal who streaming exclusives for over a million dollars.
This is a fucking steal.

200k is the average budget of a single episode of an animated series, if Matt made Amphibia with that as the budget for the whole show then that would be an absolute steal for the network.

No, it was confirmed that he left Disney and was working somwhere else now.
>most of amphibian is just mashed up with things he liked and for the most part, it worked, but a lot can be improved. Can matt learn from his mistakes and create a better show?
Most of people's problems with Amphibia can be attributed to it being an episodic Disney Channel cartoon. If his next is more serialized and actually has the freedom to go all out with the dramatic elements then his next project could ed up being better.

Attached: 1662187245187752.png (621x786, 368.9K)