Do you think the X-Men would allow mutants from other media into their ranks and onto the Mansion/Krakoa?

Do you think the X-Men would allow mutants from other media into their ranks and onto the Mansion/Krakoa?
Where do they draw the line?

Attached: 5A1C0FF2-37B6-4FEC-9CF7-9E75A027DE67.jpg (2159x2731, 1.67M)

>Do you think the X-Men would allow mutants from other media into their ranks and onto the Mansion/Krakoa?
Yes
>Where do they draw the line?
There is no line anymore

What about these guys?

Attached: D397765D-0CF7-42F3-9AE8-A0D911CFA832.jpg (512x512, 69.61K)

I’m pretty sure Marvel wouldn’t let them forgive this asshole

Attached: 1CAD7F48-F760-44B1-BFF8-AF92B523F986.jpg (418x513, 51.15K)

No X-gene, No go.

krakoa is weirdly autistic about clones ad alternate reality version for some reason

Bring in Kung Furher from Kung Fury as a Chi Mutant who gets a seat on the Quiet Council. Sinister laughs his ass off while Magneto cries like a cuck again from Arrako.

Attached: I've come to test your Jew-Jitsu Eisenhardt.jpg (474x248, 20.66K)

Who is that on Wolverine's head?

>Do you think the X-Men would allow mutants from other media into their ranks and onto the Mansion/Krakoa?
No you dumb faggot, it's only for people with X-genes

Storm?

Deadpool, Juggernaut, Shadowcat, Northstar's gay black husband, and etc.

>Shadowcat
You know, I always thought that if she really is a neo, it would be really cool to explore how she feels as the last of her kind. If Kitty doesn’t have kids, the neo go extinct.

They're the exceptions rather than the rule. Mutates like Deadpool and Juggernaut are explicitly not welcome on the island itself but are given allowances to stay with the X-men because of their status as useful agents, and Northstar and Shogo have no political power or involvement in how Krakoa works. The same thing goes for Sinister, he's not an actual mutant and only counts because his body has a borrowed X-gene, but they haven't punted him yet because they want access to his extensive genetic database. Same for Warlock, since he's only allowed to stay because he's integrated himself with Doug and Krakoa itself to allow the X-men to use technology on the touchy island. And the same for Broo, since nobody knows for certain if he's got an X-gene but as the new king of the Brood they've effectively got an alien race under their control as their allies/slaves.

Essentially, unless you're directly useful to them or powerless should they decide to do something nasty, they don't want you there. They may hide it behind the claim you need to be a mutant, but given the X-men historically didn't give a fuck about that, it's clear your presence there is more about how much they can use you before tossing you aside like a used tissue.

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1280, 319.88K)

So what you’re saying is they’d let in the super mutants and Librarians if they could use them as a dumb muscle army of cannon fodder and guards?

Attached: 2E9CB57F-405D-4136-A8E3-A0F28B81989D.jpg (515x709, 91.23K)

Pretty much. Sinister might even offer to inject them with an X-gene or something to let them use the Krakoan gates. Although given Beast's attitude towards the russian mutant refugees, he'll probably put on a show whining about it while considering how to exploit it, but fuck that blue furry ballsack.

Yeah honestly I miss the old Beast, the nicer Beast before he started doing international terrorism.
The X-Men would probably also let in the telepathic Dark Ones from metro since they could probably boost Xavier’s powers or easily drive the anti mutant enemies insane.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they also welcomed over some of the Godzilla the series mutants, only to use them as power sources, construction equipment, weapons of mass destruction with plausible deniability, and massive guard dogs to keep ships away from Krakoa. As well as royal mounts for the high ranking members of Krakoan government for some of the smaller ones

Attached: D87C5D40-7785-4B91-B988-89637E73BB09.jpg (515x800, 301.37K)

That'd line up perfectly with their current imperialist mindset considering all their meddling in the Snark and Shi'ar empires, as well as declaring their ownership over Otherworld and Mars.

And the idea of them trying to exploit the kaiju of Marvel is one I'd be interested to see since it'd mean either they're messing with either Monster Isle or Staten Island, and as far as I know Deadpool didn't lose his crown as King of the Monsters yet.

Huh, that actually means there’s a non zero chance the X-Men could start exploiting Kaiju. That would actually be pretty interesting, and I could see them starting to use the monsters as a method of defense and attack against the Eternals and their new robots. It would be like Ultraman in reverse, or just played straight depending on who you’re rooting for.

As much as I would genuinely love to see a giant monster war between the X-men and Eternals, I sadly don't see the writers going for something on that scale. It does bring to mind something that I've noticed that's severely lacking. Namely, that for all their talk of building a nation, the X-men are severely lacking in any real diplomatic presence. The most they tried so far was sending Magneto and Apocalypse to the UN, which should be absolutely self-explanatory, SWORD pitching their special metal to fix the galactic economy, and rejecting Deadpool after he tried to use his position as King of the Monsters and long-time ally to the X-men to get dual citizenship. Every other interaction with other nations basically amounted to them going "We're going to do [X], and if you don't like it then suck our dicks".

It's not unexpected, the X-books want to be about the X-men first and foremost, more focused on the X-men themselves, but for all the idea of them flexing on the galaxy by building a nation, they're lacking the most basic function which is the art of diplomacy where they're not given an overwhelming advantage. Seeing them build an actual network of allies of unlikely groups like the monsters of Staten Island or other self-described mutants would be far more interesting a read than the shit going on in Knights of X or Marauders.

Yeah, I don’t really know what to say there beyond the fact that the X-Books aren’t really geared towards the political intrigue of nation building.
Marvel unfortunately only uses the superhero genre most of the time, and that inability to turn off the action is I think what leads to the X-men becoming so immoral.
Honestly, they should’ve just had Earth become generally friendly to the mutants after all this time, and allow for various races on Krakoa, with the main antagonists being alien races wary of the galactic political potential of a superpowered race.

>hating on beast

stop hating on him because of fucktard writers. you're just giving them a pass when you blame fictional characters. working passing the turing test. it's hilarious how you point out how all the x-men are hypocrites but you focus on beast.

shill.