Oh no is Super Mario Bros The Movie cancelled?

Ok so I came across this tweet when searching for Super Mario Bros The Movie and I was shocked!

Attached: D45EE134-59D2-40E0-A2F1-11628385426A.jpg (640x747, 93.98K)

Yeah it’s confirmed. Super Mario Bros The Movie is cancelled indeed.

Super mario 2 is actually a movie

it's ok Illumination already repurposed the work for the next Minion crossover

no, 2 is a dream, 3 is a staged play

I like when people know when to call it quits and Nintendo at the very least decided this shit was going to work and wisely pulled the plug

take that Chuds!

Sucks that they had to atomize Mario just because his movie got canceled

We’re never gonna make that movie anymore! It’s now cancelled forever!

isn't figuring out what the movie will be and how it'll work the first step of the process?

Attached: 1296590112385.jpg (390x306, 27.34K)

They probably read up on who the English VA were.

But without you... I'm just Regular Mario Brother.

They need his essence

They couldn't compete with the copypasta.

>I was shocked!
I'm not. Guess their Japanese overlords finally had enough of this mess.

>Any Forums claims Twitter will fall for any bullshit spread.
>Any Forums falls for this obvious bullshit.

We couldn’t find a way to make a 90 minute long Super Mario Bros movie. Because it’s too simple it’s just Peach getting kidnapped and Mario has to save her. The most we could do with that plot is make the anime Mario movie. Go watch that one and don’t bother waiting for Super Mario Bros The Movie (2023) cause it’s never coming out now!

>laughs in fastest thing alive

imagine cancelling a movie because you literally can't find any ideas on how to make it work
oh by the way this whole Tweet is fake as fuck

Illumination when Mario movie got cancelled: no Mario ?

We were so sorry. We literally had no idea on how to make a good Mario movie that is 90 minutes long. The anime movie worked because it was barely an hour long.

You can’t be serious right now? Nintendo please don’t cancel the movie.

bullshit, you literally have like billions of ideas
you don't even remember those animated series?

Attached: 2ez4f8.jpg (480x360, 52.32K)

Listen. Remember when we promised Mario would be in Wreck it Ralph 2? Well we couldn’t figure out how he would appear in Wreck it Ralph 2. Same with him having a full feature length film.

Nintendo's gonna sue you for impersonating them

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1662043296978752.jpg (656x744, 74.19K)

People heard the story of Peach getting kidnapped millions of times. We don’t want to use a generic story, we don’t want to make an average movie, we don’t want to make a decent movie, we want to make masterpiece movie!

Jesus Christ you’re retarded

not gonna happen, user is safe, you know how I know it? my grandpa was John Nintendo, the creator of the Nintendo company, and we have never sued anyone for imperonating us, so take that.

Well then use the story and execute it in a great way. Just like how The Lego Movie was executed.

uhhh, Fusajiro Yamauchi was the founder of Nintendo

200 minutes of two yoshis pooping eggs back and forth, no music

you realize that guy is not Nintendo
That's some user impersonating Nintendo staff and he's probably violating US law

Mario, what did you do!?

We don’t collab with Warner Bros we collab with Illumination for crying out loud!

Then collab with Warner Bros like make sure the movie with Warner Animation Group.

user...

>29th of August and no news headlines about this
>Thanos meme image
>Not even on their Twitter if you check
All of these signs are there and yet anons are still unironically falling for this in this thread. This is Facebook levels of sad.