Why did they cancel her show?

Why did they cancel her show?

Attached: the-ghost-and-molly-mc-gee-ghost-and-molly-mc-gee.gif (498x280, 2.3M)

Some Disney employees wants revenge Owl House so they cancel this show for revenge

no lesbians

Was it confirmed to be canceled or are people just assuming that it is?

Wait what

Nothing. Season 2 leaks shows its called "The End" or something.

I wonder why it was cancelled.

Attached: sprig_plantar_the_frog_by_deaf_machbot_ddcb8gi-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 93.55K)

Season 2 final episode is called "the end" and there's a tweet from the creator basically saying the story needs only 2 seasons

It's one of the few shows that shouldn't be canceled as it isn't incredibly poorly made and inexpressive. It can inspire the next generations of cartoonists

Because this is a show for nonces

I also wonder why

Wow, guy, you actually like a show made in the Current Year?

Yeah, mollyfags brought this uppon themselves

>Creators decide to end the series after just two seasons because they feel the story has been completed and end on a last extra episode to tie everything up after the designated final boss episode
I can't believe it was a fucking lore show all along.

It wasn't cancelled, the creator said that'll end after 2 seasons and a special.

I don't know the whole I just need 2.5 seasons to tell my story sounds like a cope, who the fucks thinks on 2.5 of anything as the right amount of anything to complete a task?

>the creator said that'll end after 2 seasons and a special.
When did they say that?

Mollyhaters assuming shit

the best shows ever (anime, cartoons, live shows) are less than 90 episodes

because it was boring kiddie shite and didn't garner a huge following.

>but muh streaming numbers
owl house and frogshit had both

Attached: 1643868897117.jpg (1080x1080, 98.88K)

Owl House also got cancelled

Owl house is the on who got an official statement about being cancelled, i don’t know why you feeling superior

>because it was boring kiddie shite
At least it fit the brand ;)

Shitposting aside; the real reason is because the show is too expensive. Compare tgamm's fun expressive animation to Hamster & Gretel's toonboom puppet shit. Molly wouldn't have been greenlit post-covid.

Attached: 1660041117348291.png (574x500, 25.69K)