Happy Gwednesday everyone. Post about everyone's favorite comics fangirl here

Happy Gwednesday everyone. Post about everyone's favorite comics fangirl here.

Attached: 26cb9a983d665aff878b4da022c9c432.jpg (720x757, 74.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tslATpafEMM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Dvx5NSyi8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMK6lzmSk2o&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who?

I'd love to see a What If?! comic where Gwen was born in the 1800s, and instead of being obsessed with comic book superheroes, she's obsessed with dime novel cowboys.

Instead of Gwenpool, she becomes the Gwen with No Name.

My wife.

Attached: waifu collage and the last crusade.jpg (3264x3264, 2.27M)

>I'd love to see a What If?! comic where Gwen was born in the 1800s, and instead of being obsessed with comic book superheroes, she's obsessed with dime novel cowboys.
This actually does sound like an interesting concept for me, not necessarily just in terms of different time periods but what if Gwen found a different obsession? Her need for escapism through Marvel Comics was so strong it became literal, but what if she found her escape through video games or movies.

I wish Marvel wasn't so stingy these days on crossover deals so you do a book with her in vidya/movies Marvel doesn't have rights to, but then again Disney now owns so many movie properties you could probably do a story with her obsessing over Star Wars or Disney films.

Attached: 8b1e00b23d892875445568655b8c4a66.png (768x1024, 1M)

Yeah, I think there are crossovers you could do with her that would be really fun.

I'd personally love to see her meet The Maxx. Both of them are complete losers in the real world who cope by becoming superheroes in another world. Also both of them love cartoons.

Attached: Maxx.jpg (1118x1600, 375.88K)

Quick question, how would you portray Gwen’s powers in a similar non meta way in an adaptation in order to force her to accept the reality of her situation and accept the characters as real people?
Personally I’d give her lightforce powers similar to the way a film projector works. Allowing her to “transmit” herself through invisible or visible panel shaped powers, or “project” duplicates of her body, body parts, or voice outwards, as well as small holograms

I'm honestly having a hard time parsing your question user. Are you asking what kind of powers could you give Gwen that aren't meta-themed but would still fit the narrative of her story?

>making a general on a day when comics drop
kindly stop

I meant a power that Gwen could misinterpret as meta manipulation but actually has an in universe explanation.
One that would force her to in part face reality

Just make her behave like a Mel Brooks character in the MCU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tslATpafEMM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Dvx5NSyi8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMK6lzmSk2o&t=4s

New Gwenpool comics came out today!? I gotta read those right now!

I'd love to see a storyline where Gwenpool uses her panel powers to enter the Maxx's imagination

Has Gwenpool met Deadpool or Gwen Stacy?

Name a writer aside from Hastings that'd do her justice

Yup. She met Deadpool in a storyline where she fought Arcade and she met Spider-Gwen in one single panel.

just like the user said

Attached: 013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

And Gwen, but only Spider-Gwen... there was a joke about Gwen Stacy though, need to find it

Attached: 09-10.jpg (1627x5000, 1.73M)

Attached: Gwen, but not Stacy.jpg (850x758, 197.78K)

Oh. In which case, Doom already has an explanation for us: she's a plane-hopper, she can move between dimensions at will and this makes it look like she's teleporting or phasing

Attached: doom_vs_gp.jpg (488x750, 150.54K)

Attached: DEsZTl6VwAQaT1B.jpg (900x836, 106.1K)

A story about Gwen obsessing over Star Wars, Gwen getting sucked into the Star Wars universe, and becoming a bounty hunter would be great.

just because i live the art style

Attached: 1660806158742318.png (1238x1402, 2.45M)