I cannot stand it when writers attempt to make self aware ironic references and insert literal memes and internet humor...

I cannot stand it when writers attempt to make self aware ironic references and insert literal memes and internet humor into a show. It's a retarded, empty attempt to appeal to corny internet ethos and it ensures that the show will age horribly.

Attached: SonicBoom.jpg (426x597, 106.37K)

Funny show

>internet ethos
Oh look it's this schizo again

yea but serious sonic is sooo cringe

>Serious Sonic is so cringe
Why and how?

Not really, no

this, the show is funny

Genuine, organic humor between characters is funny. What's not funny is forced quips and internet memes.

That was the Simpsons, later Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, Rocko's Modern Life, South Park, Family Guy and beyond.

It's humor and had a track record of success, if you hate it? Good news, change the channel there is tons of other shit for ya

ask yourself

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes, and those are all insincere, cynical and ironic.

You are kind of naive, OP

Attached: high-functional autism.jpg (453x453, 35.55K)

I'm just going to assume this is reverse shitposting to get people to talk positively about Sonic Boom. Love this show. Only problem aside from it only having two seasons were the boring action sequences.

How? Because I don't like shows that make fun of themselves?

No, Sonic boom is actually god awful. And I'm tired of all the revisionist history trying to say that this show was ever good to begin with.

2nd best Sonic cartoon, son.

Wow OP you're really committed to this charade. Bravo.

No that's Sonic X, then Satam as the first.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A SONIC PRIME TRAILER?!

No. Seriously. I remember when this show came out a decade ago and was universally reviled by everyone including the worst of the Sonic fanbase. It's only getting this new praise because of stupid zoomers like you that grew up with it and are now praising it as this subversive heckin smart meme show.

Nobody watched the show because it had a shit timeslot and then got screwed over even more after that. But when people started to actually watch it, it got a lot of praise and the jokes were posted as jpgs/gifs/webms. The only thing I don't get is when some anons say only season 2 is worth watching and yet most of the jokes that always get posted are from the first season.

Same, even they realized the problem with most of the fight scenes and just started to make them quick.

>8 second clip
>it's tails
>in green hill zone
>see you in december!

sonic boom > sonic x

Attached: aragorn-smiling.jpg (768x576, 73.33K)