She did everything wrong

She did everything wrong.

Attached: Vi_Arcane_4_Render.png (1753x1594, 2.29M)

Is League a good game

Fuck no. It's awful. The only good thing about league is it's spin-off media.

That would be Heimerdinger
> no no dear boys that's dangerous
> I've seen magic destroy society
> go into the specifics? exactly how it happened instead of being vague? No No dear boys I don't think I'll do that
> Now stay away from the discovery of the millennium, dear boys, I believe I've been convincing enough

Aw bummer

The state of the undercity is his fault. Heimerdinger was the biggest villain on the show.

she showed her true colors when she sold her sister out to the council. who can trust someone who'd betray their own kin for topsider puss.

>could have said someone else or just that they're connected to Silco and don't know a name
>could have avoided Jayce specifically asking for Jinx
>could have come to an agreement with Silco allowing Zaun to gain independence
>no twisted tea party, dead Silco or blown up council
What could have been

Is it really? I played wild rift and it's the most frustrating unbalanced piece of shit I have ever touched

I thought that was the point of her character. She means well, she's trying to be a good person, but she's *at best* too hotheaded and impulsive to do it right.

Jinx isn't her sister. Jinx is the monster on the bridge that blew up a squad of enforcers, executed the survivors, and tried to kill her and Cait. In her mind Powder is a different person.

Why couldn't she just accept that Powder grew up and Jinx was her own person?

Attached: why dont you love who i am.jpg (1387x987, 218.87K)

Because she didn't trust that Silco had any positive influence on her, and only saw the bad parts or parts she didn't like as part of his influence

>Jinxfags at it again
Oh goody

>visimps can't carry a thread on their own
Ungrateful dyke worshippers

ARAM is fun

To be fair to Vi the the only times she saw Jinx she
>killed people
>set off a massive explosion killing a lot of people
>tried to kill her
>tried to kill cait
>was clearly unhinged and out of her mind
>pretended she cut off cait's head

True but this is the same girl who as a child made bombs and wanted violence, it's Vi's own fault for not seeing that her sister was on this path before Silco

The last thing Vander told her was to watch over Powder, and that was just before she was captured and imprisoned for several years. In that time, Powder became Jinx. When Vi got out and began piecing together what happened, she came to the conclusion that Silco had turned Powder into something that no longer resembled the girl that Vi knew, and sought to finally start honouring Vander's dying wish. However, much of what Jinx does is either of her own accord or the result of her deteriorating mental state, with little direct influence from Silco. Putting a stop to him wouldn't have turned Jinx back into Powder, and that's proven when Jinx kills Silco herself.

When you think about it, this parallels Jinx's feelings about Caitlyn. Jinx sees Caitlyn as an evil influence over Vi, and believes that getting rid of Caitlyn will make Vi love her again.
user, they lived in a violent slum. Powder had to learn how to defend herself somehow. And, compared to the kids growing up in the worst parts of the world today, building crude bombs that don't even work (most of the time) is tame.

It's still actively ignoring a major part of her life that does influence who she becomes as an adult, she put rose colored glasses on the memory of Powder.
>wow my violence loving child sister became a violence loving adult
>wow she's breaking the law up in Piltover wonder where she got the idea that that was okay

Attached: 1644058687199.png (1448x765, 795.45K)