Castlevania

Why the fuck the story is so cheap?Ive just watched whole thing in almost one go,but i can barely what happend.It had cool fight and visuals and (mostly) fun characters,but thats all this series has going for it.

Attached: fwe4532gergerg.jpg (1280x721, 162.42K)

>video game commercial
That's why.

>commercial for a game thats 31 years old
fuck off mate, this was a celebration
>b-but they didn't stick to the canon story
yes this is surely the first time they change the story of a 31 y/o nes game

i wanted to watch this after going on a gory anime binge then i found it was cancelled because ellis groped a fan or something so i never bothered to wathc if theyre not gonna finish it

Its not cancelled, what the fuck are you talking about? this anime was finished long ago. Was the sequel (which wasn't going to include the same cast of characters anyway) canned?

oh so it got an ending ?
what the fuck i googled this like a month ago and it said it was cancelled and wont get a season 5 because of warren ellis being dodgy

afaik a fifth season was never in order, the first arc ends in season 2 and the second arc ends in season 4, don't think they could do much else with the way things ended and that's fine, it had closure

ill watch it then because im still seething from siting on berserk all my life and finding out it stopped after 27 episodes and i still feel annoyed

It felt like the writer had an idea of how to start and finish but didn't plan anything in between and that's why shit just got solved with lazy crap like teleporting the castle or the ass pull control ring. Also like they didn't plan anything after Dracula's death and just kept throwing shit around that even they end up disregarding later

It has an ending, just a very underwhelming one imo

With Berserk, you can at least read the genuinely amazing manga.

oh i have every intention on buying the HC's once they finish the last arch and release them all

Too bad they forgot to make a new game to advertise lol

Still a game commercial.

In my eyes, it's because they can't just have people be played straight and heroic, they has to be some sort of perversions because "LE UNIVERSE IS EVIL"

No one of the last surviving cities in Wallachia can't be a beacon of hope and resistance, it has to have a corrupt priest and thugs as town guard.
No, the town judge can't be a hard ass just trying to survive by any means necessary, he has to be a serial killer.
No the Japanese twins can't be sincere friends/lovers of Alucard who are forced to leave due to their responsibilities, they have to try and kill him.
No, Saint Germain can't find his lost love in the end and come back with knowledge to help his friends, he has to come back and be evil.

The only one who got a decent subversive arc was Isaac, everything else feels tainted with Ellis's own hang ups with religion in general.

More like an IP flip

As much as Arcane and that recent Mega Man show was. Still a game commercial at its core.

>commercial
Wrong.
>a celebration
Also, wrong.

>Why the fuck the story is so cheap?
Binge watching format and loving the Antichrist. This is definitely a Netflix adaptation.

Attached: isaacfaglove.png (680x750, 174.77K)

>afaik a fifth season was never in order,
if they knew they weren't getting a fifth they shouldn't wasted so much time on shit that went nowhere and pointless characters, but I guess the shallow fanservice and multiple fight scenes is enough for people to forgive all that

Arcane had a game.
You are correct though, it's similar to the MegaMan game where they forgot to the multimedia cross marketing so it was pretty much just borrowing an IP because being creative is a liability today.

nigger no one is claiming this series was a flawless masterpiece, its just an enjoyable watch. If you are so snobbish that (You) can't look past the flaws of anything that comes up in your screen then i'm truly sorry for you.

>Arcane had a game.
Yeah, League of Legends.

>Wrong.
Nah.

Nah it was directionless trash and only the first season was good and had any sense of pace
And there's plenty of good stuff I enjoy, no need for me to settle for crap only held up by visuals

Attached: get jinxd.jpg (568x540, 24.87K)

Saint Germain's motivation was literally
>"i will create the worst moster this world ever seen because muh dick"
you can clearly see that american wrote this

>Nah it was directionless trash and only the first season was good and had any sense of pace
I almost forgot editors are a thing since lately nobody seems to do any rewriting anymore.

Attached: Netflix castlevania season 1.jpg (1080x611, 198.84K)