GENERAL CROZIER: Gentlemen, we have disturbing news. It seems Toki Wartooth has adopted a small kitten...

>GENERAL CROZIER: Gentlemen, we have disturbing news. It seems Toki Wartooth has adopted a small kitten. Here to tell us more is renowned feline analyst Felix Purrsian.
>FELIX: It seems the cat has been named Sehkmet after a particularly amusing sneeze from William Murderface. The kitten has captivated millions--cat sales have exploded across the nation, and no less than five cat species have gone extinct in the wild from illegal poaching. There are already reports of a movie being made, and most disturbing of all, Dethklok has announced an album dedicated to the creature.
>CARDINAL RAVENWOOD: This has-a ill portents for us all. Too much adoration being leveled on-a cats manifests in-a strange ways. We are already hearing reports of the dead rising on the Nile, and it is only a matter of time before the Lion Goddess a-rises from her tomb. Millions will-a die.
>GENERAL: Let me send in my team. I can have that cat dispatched within the hour.
>SALACIA: No... we wait...

SCENE: DETHKLOK LIVING ROOM
>TOKI: He is real cutes cats but he kinda stupids

Attached: SmartSelect_20220831_075814_Firefox.jpg (1079x996, 513.3K)

Bumping for interest
>Roxxo gives the cat cocaine and it fucks a bunch of other cats before its head explodes

>oh ja havs a facking cat? Thatz like the gayest pet ever Toki, gets a real animal that can brings the bitches like a snakes or tigers. Cats are for retired old bitches nobodies wants to have sexs with.

Attached: d83781bb616eea59e9af55258b6e077f.jpg (1000x562, 53.19K)

that's his face after giving nathan a BJ.

I feel like the episode ends in a slow zoom up an altar where the googley-eyed kitten is watching human sacrifices in its honor. While the song of the episode plays of course.

Dude cats are f**king metal as f**k. When I was a kid I saw my neighbor's cat f**king tackle a bird to the ground and rip it's f**king wings off. Then it got off the bird and watched it f**king crawl away from it while chirping for it's mom before it finally died. And the cat just left it there, didn't even eat it.

Attached: nathan_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.35K)

Why was the doomstar requiem so hated by so many people?

Aw f**k man, I just googled "cat information" and f**king hell you weren't kidding. Check this out: they have retractable penises. C-can you imagine that? Like, your peepee slides inside you when you ain't using it? F**k I could use a retractable penis.
Also their saliva is poison. That would be good to.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.63K)

dub tripz has spoken! cats are metal!

Because it was a gay musical? Not metal at all... couple good scness tho

If there saliva is posions then how comes they dont dies?

Dudes, I heard that cats have, like, NINE LIVERS. Do y- do you know how much more we could drink with nine livers? Like...
*counts on hands*
DIS MANY

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 26.99K)

BECAUSE IT AMS VENOMS NOT POISONS STUPID

>Whoa guys! Murderdace wasn't kidding! It says right here, they've got spikes all over their dicks! That's fucking Metal!

Attached: v8sp5.jpg (1920x1080, 74.71K)

Hypothetically speaking, how could one put spikes on your dick?

Attached: mf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.37K)

Gentlemen, your new pet has caused something of a stir. Our stocks are soaring with your announcement of an album for the kitten.
So maybe you should... go make the album. Soon. It has been uh, about a year since your last one.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220831_091308_Firefox.jpg (1079x983, 236.16K)

It was? The only people I saw disliking it were shitters like boco

Is any of this supposed to be funny?

Who hated it? It was awesome

Yes, especially if you read it in their voices and with the appropriate riff censors.

You wouldn’t get it, yous am dildos